Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said
Hoping this court thing finally ends her social media standing such as it is, just duck off and live a normal life,perhaps even get a job and stop grifting …
Timpsons employ folk who’ve done a bit of bird don’t they ?? She’ll fit right in once she’s done.

as far as her court case e-fits go -there isn’t enough paraffin wax in the world to enable crayola to make those crayons to draw her arse and body outline

I hope she gets the full book chucked at her cunting arse and that she gets cancelled into obscurity

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Only a few weeks ago she promoted a scamy app, claiming her followers can make easy money playing games, then recruited cam girls. She has a very long history of flogging whatever gets her some money with no consideration for what happens after to her followers

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Well slap me with a spoon and call me Nigel.

I didnt see this coming. I was totally wrong about this week's pity party - now we know what the issue was and it wasn't actually the DM pictures - that just gave her a good excuse to start the "woe is me" posts.

Thank duck someone in the FCA had the balls to follow this through. Being charged by the police and given a court date isn't something that just happens - it takes a lot of investigation, planning and evidence. If the FCA has taken this on then they think they have a good case against these people. And we aren't talking about a bog standard government department like the CPS here... these are the big boys. These are the people who investigate financial fraud and who prosecute bankers for things like the HBOS scandal etc.

Agreed with the above that she will now start the Skanky-esque process of trying to avoid court. But this isn't HMRC or a bunch of creditors or even a normal court process. This also isnt just about her - there are multiple defendants who can't all play the same cards. And she's playing with the big boys here. Even if she can dodge court due to MH or similar, I think there is a good chance they'd seek to try her in her absence or to obtain a warrant for her to attend a second time round. Mental health alone isnt going to cut it here.

She won't get prison - she has no previous, she won't have made enough money from this and she has a small child. But I think there could be a fine and a confiscation order for amounts made from these ads. Maybe even a suspended if they think she knew the actual details of the scam - but I think that's unlikely... she never researches the stuff she advertises and I doubt she really knew the details of the scam. The bigger issue for her is the publicity. No business in their right mind will touch her with a barge pole for some time now unless they want to be associated with what is essentially fraud. Her advertising income streams are now in major jeopardy and when you couple the recent fat pics with these allegations, she looks like a total disaster area. I would also be surprised if ITV want her back on TOWIE while this is ongoing...

Unless she starts seeking a "going straight" or "overhauling my life" show/column etc ASAP I think this could finally be the nail in the coffin for her public life.
Maybe she will come out and actually say, 'Well I've hactually only got 3652 real followers on IG, the rest are bots I bought from my Ugly Flaps earnings.' So really I can only have hinflewensed 3652 followers and not the near million I pretend follow me!'
Or maybe not.....
---
I’m so sorry about what happened to you. I don’t disagree what happened to BYG was tragic and she will never get over it. But the idea that she doesn’t have anyone is more of her chosen narrative to garner sympathy.

She has a mother, 4 sisters, a brother, a dad and a stepmother. She has at various times been close to them as evidenced on social media - they’ve babysat, she’s been to their house for meals, she’s done magazine articles with them, IG posts wishing happy birthday etc. She also has a number of close friends like Lisa her hairdresser who are on hand to help her move at the drop of the hat. She praises them, thanks them, calls them her bestie and then 2 days later posts passive aggressive quotes and claims she is all alone and no one ever offers her help or support.

So either she’s fallen out with them, or they know she does this for sympathy/distraction and don’t take it personally.

Unfortunately BYG plays the baby loss card when she’s had ‘real life’ photos published in the press - she says this is bullying of a vulnerable woman - or she claims Larose is unwell when something she doesn’t like is in the press - her ex in court. It’s all calculated. She’s been saying in a number of interviews that she wants to set up a charity or work closely with one that helps women with baby loss. She will continue saying that but will do absolutely nothing about it.

Does she have the time to do it? Yes. Does she have a platform. Yes. Is she too lazy to actually do anything? Yes. Her only token effort was a walk for the Lullaby Trust that she set a target of £10k for and managed miraculously to raise £800, miraculous because she put zero effort into promoting the walk (didn’t even post a link on her IG account) and did it several days late.

The other thing that tends to annoy regular posters is the fact people want to give her slack for doing morally questionable things because she has lost her baby. You can suffer a loss and not:

• take money to encourage young girls to take up sex work,
• promote her own sex work on a page she also shares half-dressed photos of her daughter,
• pose with her sick daughter so that half of the screen is her tits hanging out (then follow it up with her OF link) therefore sexualising her daughter,
• share embarrassing and personal health information about her daughter which will remain online forever purely to appear like the world’s greatest mother,
• take money to promote dodgy financial investments run by people who have no clue what they’re doing that loses the investors their money. Obviously she has form for this as she was caught not only stating she never tries the products she claims to use for weight loss (skinny coffee) but also being happy to promote something with cyanide in it.
Well said. Also to add to the above her choice of sexualising her baby with the user name larose.x

As long time lurkers we have seen so many examples of where she has used excuses to 'get away' with any kind of behaviour. And remember some of these charges date at least a year before the sad passing of her baby.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Only a few weeks ago she promoted a scamy app, claiming her followers can make easy money playing games, then recruited cam girls. She has a very long history of flogging whatever gets her some money with no consideration for what happens after to her followers
skanky price was promoting that con-trick Game app thing last week - I do hope they go after her :)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
After seeing her Butch opposite of soft pretty pics this week, I wouldn’t wanna be messing with her in prison. She’ll be A-OK

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Having watched The Beekeeper last night I'm thinking perhaps said "Beekeeper" would like to pay a visit to a certain other crooked con-merchant and eradicate her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know right, the teeny tiny arm 😂 is your username the next name of Lozza and Chazs next child? 😂
Poor Larose/Labristow/LaOrse/La’Arg..
It’s nothing personal but her name really and truly is the gift that has been giving and will continue to do so. Lashame!
All the different variations are threaded through the very fabric of these Lozza posts! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s nothing personal but her name really and truly is the gift that has been giving and will continue to do so. Lashame!
All the different variations are threaded through the very fabric of these Lozza posts! 😂
Why LaBristow? 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know!!! Her daft mum loves herself so much she had to give her that harsh sounding name!! So selfish. Couldn’t even name her a pretty name as a parent.

Reactions: 10
I would love a definitive list of all the names we’ve given her throughout these threads 🤣

I’m just waiting to be so bored that I collate the list myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would love a definitive list of all the names we’ve given her throughout these threads 🤣

I’m just waiting to be so bored that I collate the list myself!
Lapissedoff and Lawheresmystuff (when byg was selling her toys) are some of my favourites 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4