Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t just decide to stay in LV an extra day, the flight is hours etc.
I think she knew all along how long she was going for!

Reactions: 5
Funny how Lacy is very quiet today
In the messages says she got 6 hours of driving to do, so I guess she’s driving.
---
You can’t just decide to stay in LV an extra day, the flight is hours etc.
I think she knew all along how long she was going for!
She said in the message you’ve got them till Wednesday straight after he picked them up. She was always staying till Wednesday.

Reactions: 2
She’s actually comical. A proper fruit loop ain’t she.
she’s posted about their little girl not getting out the house on her caption but then in the messages to Rhys admitting that she wasn’t even home when it happened she was at bingo?! 🤣 but because she wasn’t in her actual care at that point it’s ok!!! I think I’d rather my kids be left with people who can care for them (their dad & h) than a grandad who obviously doesn’t look after them properly.
muppet

Reactions: 6
But didn’t Emily get out before? Apparently the police had her and she was sat up the station all day? Once is a mistake, twice is neglect, doesn’t matter who’s care she’s in!!!!

Reactions: 8
“Can’t keep happening”
Oh Rhys, so do something. Keep reporting her. Keep fighting for your children. Go to court, go to every service you can. KEEP THEM, they’re your children, you have every right to them.
if your employer can’t be understanding that your children are in danger then I dunno what to say. But I’ve read some posts this evening saying he works for his brother so surely there’s understanding there? Obviously I don’t know if that’s true but if it is, it certainly changes things.

As for Lacy, she’s already accused her “amazing” dad of SA, and now this. And yet she’ll still leave her children in his care.
This is all madness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
But didn’t Emily get out before? Apparently the police had her and she was sat up the station all day? Once is a mistake, twice is neglect, doesn’t matter who’s care she’s in!!!!
Stop leaving your autistic child with every Tom dick and Harry Lacy!! Use your DLA money to put some proper bleeping locks on the doors!!
Maybe actually take her out the house so she doesn’t feel like she needs to escape to go outside!!! tit mum

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Stop leaving your autistic child with every Tom dick and Harry Lacy!! Use your DLA money to put some proper bleeping locks on the doors!!
Maybe actually take her out the house so she doesn’t feel like she needs to escape to go outside!!! tit mum
In one of the messages she said she’s contacted the council about the locks. Surely her trip has cost thousands and can’t even change the locks/doors for a hundred few hundred quid to keep her daughter safe. Priorities lacy. 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In one of the messages she said she’s contacted the council about the locks. Surely her trip has cost thousands and can’t even change the locks/doors for a hundred few hundred quid to keep her daughter safe. Priorities lacy. 😮
She genuinely thinks she’s a good mum and that it’s ok to spend hundreds on all of these flights but leaving her house unsecured for anybody to walk IN or out is ok! But I’m sure if someone was threatening HER safety she’d be on the phone to a locksmith in seconds. Narc

She gets high rate dla for her which is supposed to be to buy and provide things like this for her! £737 per month alone she gets JUST for Emily from DLA. That don't include the rest she gets for the other kids!
She should be reported for them to do checks on her account because there is no way in hell she spends that on her per month. She don't even have a mobility car for her so its not like she at least would benefit from that. Not even on clothing! She has hand me down clothes and shoes on all the while. She said she was doing a sensory room for her when she had a massive backpayment from them a few of years ago and didn't do a thing! Spent the lot on herself, wedding and holidays for herself just like she does now

I imagine the twins get dla too having cerebral palsy. Nothing in that house tells me that she spends any amount of dla on them children to provide better care and equipment.

She gets high rate dla for her which is supposed to be to buy and provide things like this for her! £737 per month alone she gets JUST for Emily from DLA. That don't include the rest she gets for the other kids!
She should be reported for them to do checks on her account because there is no way in hell she spends that on her per month. She don't even have a mobility car for her so its not like she at least would benefit from that. Not even on clothing! She has hand me down clothes and shoes on all the while. She said she was doing a sensory room for her when she had a massive backpayment from them a few of years ago and didn't do a thing! Spent the lot on herself, wedding and holidays for herself just like she does now
I thought she got middle rate? Last summer she said she was going to tribunal to appeal for high rate

Reactions: 2
Apparently, and Lacy didn’t even call the police to report her missing so it was a few hours until she finally found she was at the police station

Reactions: 3
I thought she got middle rate? Last summer she said she was going to tribunal to appeal for high rate
Oh right, i thought she'd already won 🫣
Still £550 alone for her then and not a single penny spent on her to help her along or keep her safe poor kid!

Reactions: 3
Her woe is me reply is up.
Trip of a lifetime that she deserves 😅😅
---
Note she says Emily has never got out in her care, not that she's never got out. So she hasn't denied it, just denied being there....

Emily does nothing other than stare at a screen when she is with her. The best thing I’ve probably seen tonight is a comment from h saying Emily has been out the house stimulated everyday and slept fantastic.

So Lacy you thinking of not having your surgery because you might want more children is disgusting.

Going on about Rhys not wanting to collect the children on public transport witch please when you did not have a car you struggled like duck to get out the house down the street to the shop.

Your a disgrace is what you are. Look after your children take them out don’t bleeping sit them behind a locked gate in front of a screen because as soon as they can they will run from you. Forever! Like your eldest.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so confused!
so she said hewouldn’t have the kids when she had her REALLY URGENT OPERATION GUYZ! But instead of using this week to have the op, when he could actually sort work cover, she chose to go to Las Vegas? Umm he’s not bad then? Or is she just going to use the old “urgent op” thing when she needs a new thing to slate him about?

Reactions: 7
Why is she trying to make out it’s R that’s so bothered and causing her aggro because he has to have the kids an extra day like she’s saying…It’s not that at all.
Does she not realise she’s always the one to instigate it every time posting her stupid videos aimed at him/them, just like all the drama today came from her going on her 2 hour rant about H posting some pics which were the exact same ones R has posted on his tiktok anyway.
Yeah he reacts badly and calls her names but let’s be honest when you’re dealing with a narc like lacy who wouldn’t be losing their head at her antics.

Reactions: 4