Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Based, if only his sock puppets could protect him in real life from other cruise passengers minding their own business, who have every right to enjoy the ship as much as Kyle. Maybe he shouldn’t leave his tit everywhere like he lives here and his doormat will clean it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope he cuts off the wrong person like he did to the lady at 7:30
IMG_3662.png

Kp: (in a girls voice) security, security that man just smashed my penis shaped camera 🥲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yep! It was all the way at the end of the live stream when he was already wasted. It was around the 1:28min mark. And the thing that stood out about it is the fact that he had been standing in that same spot with his stuff on the floor for a while, talking to other people on the ship while Alexa filmed with no issues or concerns about his stuff until a black couple walks by and that man walks over to take a photo. It’s infuriating.
Found it. He picks his stuff off the floor and then moves it right next to Alexa's feet, only several feet from where it was before. The "Based" dwarf was obviously worried about the black guy stealing it.

Here's as soon as he noticed the guy, then bolts straight for his stuff.

008612.jpg

Plenty of other people were standing near his stuff prior to this, but he only had an issue when a black man was near it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Found it. He picks his stuff off the floor and then moves it right next to Alexa's feet, only several feet from where it was before. The "Based" dwarf was obviously worried about the black guy stealing it.

Here's as soon as he noticed the guy, then bolts straight for his stuff.

View attachment 2938293

Plenty of other people were standing near his stuff prior to this, but he only had an issue when a black man was near it.
Clip it, add what you have written to the wiki. More proof of his racist behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Hope he cuts off the wrong person like he did to the lady at 7:30
View attachment 2938280

Kp: (in a girls voice) security, security that man just smashed my penis shaped camera 🥲
She looked pissed. He kept cutting her off while begging for 5,000 likes.

008616.jpg

He's loud, obnoxious and drunk while holding his penis camera in the air and everyone is turning around and giving him the stink eye.

008617.jpg

008614.jpg

lilyklie2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Clip it, add what you have written to the wiki. More proof of his racist behaviour.

---
Another thing I’ve noticed is his hating ass face whenever he feels threatened or insecure about people doing better than him. Him and his clown fcking white trash dad. Perfect example is this clip from the vlog where he saw what looked like a group of businessmen going to some type of event. Look at his seething little face 😂 he’s such a hater!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Kyle seems desperate to get Alexa drunk. He gets so excited and happy every time she orders another drink. He encourages her to chug each one and drink it all quickly. Very creepy and strange.View attachment 2931287View attachment 2931286View attachment 2931285
He's giddy to get Alexa drunk again today. He makes a creepy face and says Alexa needs more wine. Keep in mind, at this point she's already sloppy drunk. Between that and being adamant that they sleep in one bed, I wonder if Dwarfy got lucky that night? 🤮

008618.jpg

---
Alexa wanted popcorn and Kyle said he didn't want any. So she gets the popcorn and he immediately starts jamming his greasy, sticky toddler hands in the container and starts rapidly shoveling it in his mouth.

008624.jpg

008620.jpg

008621.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He's giddy to get Alexa drunk again today. He makes a creepy face and says Alexa needs more wine. Keep in mind, at this point she's already sloppy drunk. Between that and being adamant that they sleep in one bed, I wonder if Dwarfy got lucky that night? 🤮

View attachment 2938405
---
Alexa wanted popcorn and Kyle said he didn't want any. So she gets the popcorn and he immediately starts jamming his greasy, sticky toddler hands in the container and starts rapidly shoveling it in his mouth.

View attachment 2938409
View attachment 2938410
View attachment 2938411

Alexa eventually calls him out and tells him to buy his own.

View attachment 2938445
After seeing all the clips and screenshots, thought to check out the video. Fook me, almost an hour.

• Haha
The good news is with those little cabbage patch hands his penis must look huge…oh wait nope, still looks like a 2” lil squirt penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just noticed this little pie chart offering from the Dept. of Economic Analysis for regions of the country right down to individual address areas in the United States.
Decided to look for the area surrounding ....
7313 Tidepool Pl, Kissimmee, FL, 34747
Thought that might give a good center from which to make the annual income assessment for the area and the results were interesting. 😂
So just tuck this away when those idiotic number of Grifty da Midget making $350K / $400K per year pop up. It's was always a wildly absurd number for the greasy little pervy liar, but, for god's sake, only 0.89% of the folks living in that zip make over $150K and they don't live in the smallest house in the worst built part of Celebration. They laugh at that crackerbox if they happen to drive by it.
End of story.
441527430_8316919828334860_167781087973765993_n.jpg

---

• Haha
OMG so it has taken me all day to watch this vlog and they are traaaaaashed at dinner. It is quite funny and these two have so much more chemistry than he has with Casey. If only they were not siblings, it would be fun to watch both of them lol
Holy crap, I skipped to dinner & my god that is one sad spectacle. Both of them embarrassingly drunk, no two ways about it, & all on camera. I thought I’d watch & laugh, but damn, that was sad. So much for being a “professional”. Kyle’s drinking is definitely problematic, I get why Casey wants little to no part of it. I mean, who in their right mind would?

Reactions: 11
New thread you sexy vile beasts. Only 2min into the current video and got board and decided to create a new thread, :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.