Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she still funding herself? Could she be on the dole?
---

And it shouldn't be capitalised.
Would she get more dole if she was diagnosed ASD? I'm up north so not sure how the system works exactly down south

Reactions: 2
Unemployment benefit and disability allowance are the same, 232 euro a week.
You can't claim both.
Difference is social welfare are starting to crack down on young idle lazy holes like herself, if she isn’t actively looking for work her dole will get cut. Hence trying to claim disability

Reactions: 8
Wou
Difference is social welfare are starting to crack down on young idle lazy holes like herself, if she isn’t actively looking for work her dole will get cut. Hence trying to claim disability
remember she outed her “friend” that’s fella passed away with the GFM for being on disability and the girl was on bleeping only fans……I wonder is the disability payment a think these lazy cunts want to try and get so they don’t need a proper job and only fans/influencing money is under the table? Once it was mentioned she outed her friend here, the GFM story was gone never posted again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but at her big age why does she not know how to spell disgusting? that’s a word she’s very familiar with as it’s been associated with her many a time, why has no one close to her called her out on it?

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but at her big age why does she not know how to spell disgusting? that’s a word she’s very familiar with as it’s been associated with her many a time, why has no one close to her called her out on it?
Please don't ever let her learn the correct spelling because reading a rant from her with discusting in it has given me endless lols 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wou
remember she outed her “friend” that’s fella passed away with the GFM for being on disability and the girl was on bleeping only fans……I wonder is the disability payment a think these lazy cunts want to try and get so they don’t need a proper job and only fans/influencing money is under the table? Once it was mentioned she outed her friend here, the GFM story was gone never posted again 😂
I forgot about that, imagine outing your mate and then following in her footsteps ha dopeeee
---
I don't know how or why but every time she spells it that way, in my head I hear that scottish mother saying it. You guys know the video? the two girls are recording and one of them has taken a tit in the toilet and the ma loses the rag hahahah. Kneevo not knowing how to spell it always makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I forgot about that, imagine outing your mate and then following in her footsteps ha dopeeee
---

I don't know how or why but every time she spells it that way, in my head I hear that scottish mother saying it. You guys know the video? the two girls are recording and one of them has taken a tit in the toilet and the ma loses the rag hahahah. Kneevo not knowing how to spell it always makes me laugh.
She's said discusting so many times that I'd say it just comes up on her predicted text now 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---

“IT WAS FACKIN WAN OF YIZ, DISCASTIN”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry now but let’s not forget when she was doing OF she used to put up TikTok videos licking her lips with subtitles implying that she rimmed her ex in Turkey and liked the taste of his asshole. I’m not even joking, I vividly remember seeing those vile videos.

The email she described is clearly someone taking the piss though, but why is she acting embarrassed to even describe it. Also I know she’s too stupid to reverse search the images but if she did she’d know they were obviously taken from online as a piss take.

• Sick
What email?
442508329_859152109410897_4395478274099300558_n.jpg
maybe this? she says on her stories some fella called jack mckey emailed her his dingaling and hole. No context as to why or anything else said. Again something youd tell your mates in a private gc not strangers on the internet but then again kneevo has no mates so 🤷‍♀️

There's a saying in my house that would serve this tick well: "have a cup of concrete and harden the duck up". I've never known a bigger whinge 🤣

• Haha
“His…..thing” all disgusted with a penis she can’t say the word but fingered the box off herself and videoed it in a Ryanair toilet on the way to her Nannie’s funeral? 😂 you don’t go from that to prude that can’t say dick, penis, Willy, knob etc 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
“His…..thing” all disgusted with a penis she can’t say the word but fingered the box off herself and videoed it in a Ryanair toilet on the way to her Nannie’s funeral? 😂 you don’t go from that to prude that can’t say dick, penis, Willy, knob etc 😂
Who is she trying to kid. You’re not a born again virgin because you’ve given up only fans to keep a man who barely wants to be seen with you. Despite preaching that women should be able to monetise their bodies as a justification for doing only fans and saying it’s more respectable than a 9-5 job working for the man. Do yourself a favour kneevo, give your flip flopping head a wobble and pull the other one. You were quite happy to do all sorts when you were being paid for it or when it raised your subscriptions. Hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who is she trying to kid. You’re not a born again virgin because you’ve given up only fans to keep a man who barely wants to be seen with you. Despite preaching that women should be able to monetise their bodies as a justification for doing only fans and saying it’s more respectable than a 9-5 job working for the man. Do yourself a favour kneevo, give your flip flopping head a wobble and pull the other one. You were quite happy to do all sorts when you were being paid for it or when it raised your subscriptions. Hypocrite
Literally of all the things she is - hypocrite

fillers
Surgery
Don’t need no man
Virtual Sex work
Jobs
Palestine
Bullying

so many to pull her on, she’s a bleeping creature that will NEVER learn. Her frontal lobe is technically developed now so she’s no excuse other than she’s a head

• Heart
Reactions: 9