Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, that is one of the most unhinged reactions I've ever seen. I genuinely haven't seen someone react like that unless they've lost a loved one. That'd genuinely be the last straw for me if she was my girlfriend

Reactions: 18
Ah I just can't with the sobbing over Eurovision. The girl is unwell for sure that's not a normal reaction 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg that was a psychotic episode there lads 😳 right you were boycotting the Eurovision but your fella turned it on so you had to watch it 🤔 I know what’s happening in Palestine is awful, and my family and I have been boycotting Israeli products since I can remember but like not everyone shares the same views as her? I completely condemn Isreal. However I do not agree with Hamas and Kneevo they would literally go against everything you also believe in. They are anti women and anti LGBT. They literally had an Irish child held hostage for months but she didn’t seem to care about that. Not to mention all the women they had captured who were attending a festival.

It’s horrendous what is going on in Israel and Gaza and it’s awful seeing poor children and babies caught up in this bloody mess. I do not agree with Israel at all before anyone comes at me. But I do not agree with hamas.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Of her family, her dad, her auntie, are so supportive of her then WHY are they not intervening at this point ?
if this was my sister or niece I would be stepping in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"BRB just going into the other room to scream about the Eurovision into my phone"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
how does she not realise she’s going on the exact same way she was in turkey. Manic, on live and stories 24/7 giving out, crying, etc etc.

Reactions: 21
Shes deleted the more unhinged stories sadly, wish id recorded them. Imagine screaming crying over the eurovision in the year of our lord 2024

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The quality is massively impaired but I managed to compress the video enough to upload it. How embarrassing

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The quality is massively impaired but I managed to compress the video enough to upload it. How embarrassing
The more infuriating part of this is that she has spelt the word disgusting correctly. She’s defo glued here.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You couldn’t live with that. Not a chance. He wont be with her much longer. That yoke would drive you insane.

Reactions: 14