Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue the “bad mental health” post and something about the passing of her dad to deflect from the angry hoardes that have booked trains, hotels etc and cannot get refunds to the additional expenses.

Her content is 90% hating on her kids and 10% shaming her husband. She needs to find something new as that tit is neither funny nor conducive to a happy family dynamic.

Reactions: 11
Cue the “bad mental health” post and something about the passing of her dad to deflect from the angry hoardes that have booked trains, hotels etc and cannot get refunds to the additional expenses.

Her content is 90% hating on her kids and 10% shaming her husband. She needs to find something new as that tit is neither funny nor conducive to a happy family dynamic.
I'm still hoping the fact that she has taken down her post now, doesn't mean she's changed her mind!! I didn't get to see any of the comments on her post, were they all gushing "oh don't worry we love you blah blah", or we're there any p1ssed off people? Mind you her mum deletes and blocks all negative comments and posters anyway....
---

She's not clever enough to think of proper funny content, she copies her stuff off other comics who do the "I hate my kids routine" anyway. It's boring and done to death!

Reactions: 5
Her latest few tik toks and reels have been so tit with hardly any views or likes surely she’s starting to realise everyone bleeping hates her
I'd say most people are sick of her calling her kids, cunts, whilst actively being a tit parent herself 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
I haven't looked at her tiktok for months because it's gross. But the videos in the past few weeks have got progressively more erratic and that one about the education system, wow, thing is she went on holiday with her kids and hated it!! So make your mind up! She is a hypocrite! One minute there's a video about how happy she is that they are going to school, then another about how dreadful school is and then another about how she hates spending time with her kids!!! Wtf? Confused much??? I personally don't think the education system is that bad because as a country we still produce Dr's, nurses, engineers, teachers, software engineers, leaders etc, so if it was soooo bad, how come we have some of the best minds? Not all those kids will have had the privilege of private education btw! I went to a normal state school in the 80's like her and I have an amazing, fullfilling career! My kids are all doing so, so well now, all went to normal state schools, oh and chose not to go to university!

The ticket link is still on her profile. It's really highlighting how she's absolutely not "over my breakdown and a give no fucks confident person" she needs help and she has a platform to be real and honest about her MH not pretend she's recovered and be fake funny as that's clealry not working for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The ticket link is still on her profile. It's really highlighting how she's absolutely not "over my breakdown and a give no fucks confident person" she needs help and she has a platform to be real and honest about her MH not pretend she's recovered and be fake funny as that's clealry not working for her.
Too true, but her ego was obviously getting in the way. She needs help for her HPD! She needs to take that link down, not that people are buying any tickets, but to save people mistakenly buying them, it needs taking down..or if it was a hoax, then that's sick

Seems it's cancelled but why would she take the post and story down?

Surely she could have simply turned off comments and stopped story replies if that was the issue? I'm always baffled by her behaviour so not sure why I'm confused 🤣
i missed the post and story - what did it say? is it one show that has been cancelled or the whole tour?

Reactions: 3
Seems it's cancelled but why would she take the post and story down?

Surely she could have simply turned off comments and stopped story replies if that was the issue? I'm always baffled by her behaviour so not sure why I'm confused 🤣
See, now causing confusion and problems for her "fans". By taking that post down, those poor people had to then call around asking. Hopefully they will get a refund

Reactions: 7
See, now causing confusion and problems for her "fans". By taking that post down, those poor people had to then call around asking. Hopefully they will get a refund
I’m finding it hard to find sympathy for people that have parted with their cash to fund her brand of comedy, it’s just so mean towards her kids. However it is crappy if the venues have not been clear on how and when a refund will be processed.

If anyone rebooks tickets for her next show then I have no sympathy! Hopefully venues will be reluctant to rebook her in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
bleeping fraud. She cancelled because her comedy is tit and she can't get people in the door.

Using mental health once again as an excuse for just being a silly bleep.

Reactions: 11
It’s definitely cancelled!
Yay!!
---
It’s definitely cancelled!
Yay
I’m finding it hard to find sympathy for people that have parted with their cash to fund her brand of comedy, it’s just so mean towards her kids. However it is crappy if the venues have not been clear on how and when a refund will be processed.

If anyone rebooks tickets for her next show then I have no sympathy! Hopefully venues will be reluctant to rebook her in the future.
You're right. They're idiots for buying her tickets

Reactions: 6
Wormy Smelbin, cancelled her tour! Finally realised she's rotten to the core!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she go out of her way to make herself look as unattractive as possible? It’s really not a flex Laura

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.