Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KDC27

I never comment here as I'm more of a reader but I have to say something, my piss is fizzing!
She says she's never felt so free without her husband and kids 😳 she ought to give those 2 beautiful boys up for adoption, give them to someone who actually wants to be a mum, someone who describes her freedom as not having to live with the heartache of being childless. Now I know for definite I'm projecting my own issues on this, but this genuinely triggered me so much. She's fucking foul, utterly vile and I hope she falls off the stage in her fanny outfit and smashes her buck teeth in! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There are no bum worms.

She thrives on shock factor and rotates the most repulsive situations to lie about to get engagement. Because that's all she has - lies and fakery.

But if there were really bum words she'd still be carrying on with zero regard for the people around her because she is a self absorbed cunt.

Reactions: 19

Tookster

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she thinks Steve is such a catch? He looks like 14 year old cosplaying as a ‘Guess Who’ character, from the 80’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
bragging about how much joy she gets from ignoring her kids on Christmas Eve. such "relatable" content - especially when there are loads of working parents, divorced parents etc who would LOVE to spend the festive period with their families, yet aren't necessarily able to. 😔

the kids only broke up for Christmas a couple of days ago and she is already "normalising" the idea of HATING being forced to spend Christmas with your kids. yesterday she was complaining about the kids saying "mum too often and how she was already sick of hearing it. i dunno, but if you don't want to hear children call you" mum", maybe.....don't become a fucking mother. meanwhile, there are women out there who would give ANYTHING to have children, yet for whatever reason are unable, or have lost a child, etc etc - it's just insensitive and thoughtless to complain about having the privilege of sharing Christmas with your family at such a difficult time of year for so many.

and while she will pass it all of as "comedy", everyone knows it isn't because she makes such a huge deal about how she a hors her kids on a daily basis. it's just facts under the guise of "humour" - and, as always, it's not fucking funny. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17

boundandgagged

VIP Member
it was also a pretty twisted subject to use as the subject for a Q&A box, entitled "have you ever lost a child?" imagine randomly seeing that story, totally out of context having not listened to her ranting about momentarily losing her kids in the woods - if you have experienced child loss, miscarriage etc - or even, "lost" a child in the sense that the child has gone missing - that could be a very triggering and upsetting question, y'know for people genuinely struggling with trauma i haven't lost a child, but it found it quite a jarring way of phrasing the question! it's not necessary to make EVERYTHING into an opportunity to boost engagement, ffs.
Totally triggered me, I lost a baby 30 years ago and not a single days goes by that I don't think of her and what she would have become, my heart skipped a beat when I read it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Stephie

VIP Member
just Laura being Laura, the awful, ungrateful, hate-filled disgrace of a mother that she is. guaranteed there will be endless. reels of her hitching and complain about her kids over the next few weeks, as it is the Easter holidays, and she will be dreading being "forced" to spend time with the kids she resents and wishes had never had.

i imagine she will have spent the past week ensuring she has tattoo bookings plus a million other reasons to get out the house and avoid spending time with them - not that she actually ever spends time WITH her sons anyway, but even being in the same house as them she finds unbearable. imagine being a mother and sharing with the world that you hate the word "mum" because you hate hearing your children talk to you. she is truly vile. there are women who dream of having kids and hearing themselves be referred to as "mum", but for Laura, it is a chore and a word she hates hearing, as it reminds her that she has kids that she regrets were ever born. this is gross and - just to clarify Laura, not in the least bit funny, no matter how many #comedy #humour #femalecomedian hashtags you attach to the reel. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I waited 6 years to hear my autistic daughter finally call me mum. I spent from age 2 onwards worried sick she would never talk at all. I'll never tire of having the privilege of having not one but three children call me mum. I've also just been watching a video about Ruby Franke diary entries. Slating her kids. Which prompted me to check this thread as I haven't in a while. Yes Laura, a video about a convicted child abuser brought me to this page

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

KDC27

She probably enjoyed shouting at them. Like she enjoys shouting at complete strangers on rhe street and calling them cnuts. She really is the image of Britain gone wrong.
I'd give/do anything to be a mum and yet no matter what I do it just won't happen, and then you have this rotten, wormy bitch who has been blessed with 2 beautiful little boys and she treats them like a total hindrance to her life 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
so many people find mother's day tough for a whole range of reasons, yet Laura is complaining that HER mother's day was ruined because SHE got into a strop and refused to go to the cinema, instead dragged them to the beach on a cold, wet day in March and was irritated that one of her kids was bored and the other fell in the sea, and she had to deal with the situation as though he was a toddler and strip his clothes off for him, while hiding her laughter as he shivered.

she doesn't deserve to be a mothet. not only is she a nasty bitch to her kids - having to withhold her laughter when her children are upset and regularly talking shit about them on social media, she can't even be grateful for what she has - and instead complains that she had to spend mother's day with her children, especially when they could have gone to the cinema but SHE chose not to! just get over yourself, ffs. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I am always wary of people who say they have “no shame” - they are usually cunts. They also don’t understand what shame is. I think she just means she is an attention seeker to narcissistic levels.

She isn’t funny. It comes down to that for me. It’s not even like she does puerile humour well. It’s like when toddlers just shout “bum” repeatedly and everyone rolls their eyes and grits their teeth whilst they laugh hysterically.

it’s not funny to be abusive to or about your kids. And it’s not “not to their face” Laura, it’s all over the internet you cretin.

As ever, I wonder who her fans are and what they get from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Has worms one day, in a public swimming pool the next. No, just no. 🤢
she has absolutely no respect for anyone. like sure, totally neglect your OWN personal hygiene, go on holiday infested with worms, live in a filthy crack den, wear dirty clothes and wash so rarely you are constantly covered in a layer of grime and germs - but don't inflict your lack of hygiene on others, and place them at risk by using the swimming pool when you are fully aware you have "bum worms", don't lie on sun loungers that other people on holiday are also going to use. it's just grim. she may have no shame, but that doesn't justify her absolute lack of basic morals and decency.

she can claim that she was "cured" less than 24 hours after she bought the threadworm treatment - which she wasn't, as she won't be infestation-free until the worms AND eggs are killed - but a very quick google search highlights that she shouldn't be in a pool while she has threadworms, as she is placing others at risk by spreading them. whatever resort she is staying at should be made aware of her behaviour, she is pure filth. 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20231108_193259_com.android.chrome_edit_862780632586576.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
The drama! Yes we’ve all lost our kids at one point or another. Yes it’s horrible. Yes it’s part of being a parent. Did I need therapy? Of course not. Chalked up as experience/a lesson then I got on with my life.

View attachment 2723801
it was also a pretty twisted subject to use as the subject for a Q&A box, entitled "have you ever lost a child?" imagine randomly seeing that story, totally out of context having not listened to her ranting about momentarily losing her kids in the woods - if you have experienced child loss, miscarriage etc - or even, "lost" a child in the sense that the child has gone missing - that could be a very triggering and upsetting question, y'know for people genuinely struggling with trauma i haven't lost a child, but it found it quite a jarring way of phrasing the question! it's not necessary to make EVERYTHING into an opportunity to boost engagement, ffs.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
She's very Kate Lawler. Had kids but finds them an absolute hindrance and annoyance. Brought children into this world then treats them like they owe them something. Like they should be grateful they exist.
You chose to have kids, now put them first!
They did not ask to be here and live in toxic environments where they are quite clearly resented.

• Heart

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Wait? What? People actually compliment her on her skin? I smell BS, it's grimy, grey and slimy looking. Plus tired and withered looking. Bit like her so called comedy

People compliment her on her skin yet she cannot wash well, or enough as she still has all this fodder on her nose. 🤮

IMG_8722.jpeg

• Sick