Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sold out tours really? Surely she would have earned more than that
when Laura uses the phrase "sold out!", it doesn't mean the tour is sold out - it means she abs a tit load of unsold tickets to flog, so she claims the tour is "sold out" and then makes a big deal out of realeasing "MORE tickets" - which are simply the tickets that didn't sell, in the hope it will cause her fans to panic buy, thinking there are only a few left, when in relaityh, half the seats in the venue are empty. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was very short-lived. The whole thing was giving me swinger vibes but it makes me boak thinking too much about that 😂
I stand by my theory that Laura wanted to shag Victoria Emes but got turned down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who copied who in the crap hair style? Guessing bugs copied the other one
Wtf is smelbin wearing, plus how much bigger has she got!! No shame of course.....I go to the gym for my mental health, yes smelbin of course you do
---
Who copied who in the crap hair style? Guessing bugs copied the other one
It's also like little old ladies club, same tit hair and stupid glasses, actually it's the 2 Ronnie's! One giant one and one small one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hardly unique 🤨
Like her dreadful, overpriced clothes
---
£55 for a hoodie??? I think a really decent superdry hoodie ia about that isn't it?? Plus you can go to primark and buy branded Disney and other themed hoodies, joggers etc for less than that can't you?? I know some people might want a £55 hoodies with a dreadful motif of sunglasses and lips, but not me.....
---
Plus, I bet smelbin gets all her clothes for free and totally uses the little old lady from love and unique

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
doesn't define herself by her clothes' size, but decided it was necessary to dedicate an entire story to bragging that she bought clothes in a size 14. nobody cares, Laura. and we all know that she wouldn't have done that if the arbitrary nature of women's clothes sizes had meant she'd had to buy a size 18 - but she ALWAYS mentions the occasions she is wearing a 14. 🙄

Screenshot_20240408_175121.jpg

Reactions: 1
doesn't define herself by her clothes' size, but decided it was necessary to dedicate an entire story to bragging that she bought clothes in a size 14. nobody cares, Laura. and we all know that she wouldn't have done that if the arbitrary nature of women's clothes sizes had meant she'd had to buy a size 18 - but she ALWAYS mentions the occasions she is wearing a 14. 🙄

View attachment 2863791
She needs Ogre size.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dirty Smelbin, 40 going on 55, hates her kids, hates her life, wishes she wasn't a wife....Next thread title???

• Heart
aw, more fodder for the school bullies! claiming ehr kids throw tantrums unless she cuts their sandwiches into dinosaur shapes! the comments are filled with mothers of ACTUAL toddlers, talking about their kids throwing age-appropriate tantrums about being given the wrong colour cup or whatever. as much as she seems tmdetermined to imply that her younger young has autism, Laura's kids are well beyond that stage - and tbh, of she really thinks anyone believes she has EVER bothered to make the kids cute sandwiches, she is entirely deluded. it was only recently she was talking about how she sticks her middle finger up behind her son's back if he dares to ask her for a drink, and chucks packaged pancakes across the room at him to eat for breakfast. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
aw, more fodder for the school bullies! claiming ehr kids throw tantrums unless she cuts their sandwiches into dinosaur shapes! the comments are filled with mothers of ACTUAL toddlers, talking about their kids throwing age-appropriate tantrums about being given the wrong colour cup or whatever. as much as she seems tmdetermined to imply that her younger young has autism, Laura's kids are well beyond that stage - and tbh, of she really thinks anyone believes she has EVER bothered to make the kids cute sandwiches, she is entirely deluded. it was only recently she was talking about how she sticks her middle finger up behind her son's back if he dares to ask her for a drink, and chucks packaged pancakes across the room at him to eat for breakfast. 🙄
I wonder if her kids do get bullied? I'd guess the older one does, as teenagers must have seen the IG posts, can't recall at what age a kid can sign up for a SM account? No doubt they've all signed up anyway and may have even come across this thread? Or does she scare the potential bullies? I can imagine her stomping around to a bullies house and screaming and shouting at the parents, for example. Rather than taking her posts down and stopping ridiculing her boys on her SM instead, which greatly increases the chances of them being picked on.

Or maybe the other kids at the boys school feel absolutely sorry for them and pity them instead for having a selfish, crappy, neglecting, narcissist for a mother.

• Sad
I wonder if her kids do get bullied? I'd guess the older one does, as teenagers must have seen the IG posts, can't recall at what age a kid can sign up for a SM account? No doubt they've all signed up anyway and may have even come across this thread? Or does she scare the potential bullies? I can imagine her stomping around to a bullies house and screaming and shouting at the parents, for example. Rather than taking her posts down and stopping ridiculing her boys on her SM instead, which greatly increases the chances of them being picked on.

Or maybe the other kids at the boys school feel absolutely sorry for them and pity them instead for having a selfish, crappy, neglecting, narcissist for a mother.
i would imagine Parents have told their kids to stay away from the wormy kids

Reactions: 4
I do hope the kids don’t get any grief from the peers. I think the parents of kids at the primary school will feel bad for the younger one having such a gross and disparaging mother who is always tit talking them to a big insta following plus on stage across the UK. I know it’s a comedy routine but the way she spits venom and the kids and Steve makes me think she truly believes she is too good for that sort of life.

Reactions: 5
I do hope the kids don’t get any grief from the peers. I think the parents of kids at the primary school will feel bad for the younger one having such a gross and disparaging mother who is always tit talking them to a big insta following plus on stage across the UK. I know it’s a comedy routine but the way she spits venom and the kids and Steve makes me think she truly believes she is too good for that sort of life.
She thinks she is too good for anything and everyone. Just look at the way she screamed, shouted and swore at another stranger about the way she had parked her car the other week. So entitled
---
i would imagine Parents have told their kids to stay away from the wormy kids
I wonder if her kids get to go and play at other kids houses, or not due to worms and general uncleanness

• Sad
She thinks she is too good for anything and everyone. Just look at the way she screamed, shouted and swore at another stranger about the way she had parked her car the other week. So entitled
---

I wonder if her kids get to go and play at other kids houses, or not due to worms and general uncleanness
It’s not even comedy. It’s just cruel and an ungrateful way to conduct herself. Really irks me.

I'm pretty sure that Tom Hardy doesn't want her sweaty, unwashed, yeasty, worm ridden hairy minge within 3 miles of him, let alone near his face!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
except in Laura's case, she regular says that about having 2 kids, given that she wishes she had none.

as for the dogs, probably should have thought about that BEFORE she got a third dog - especially a rescue - when she was already struggling with the two she had, all to prove how ImPuLsiVe she is - because ADHD. 🙄 it's just cruel when she already had two dogs that are out of control and which do not respond to recall, which she let's off the lead and then gets stroppy when other dog walkers ask her to put the dogs on a leash as they feel uncomfortable that her dogs are approaching them/their dogs, or she's totally lost one and the other is attacking ducks etc. who in the duck thought it was a good idea to give her the responsibility of yet another dog, especially one that has likely been through trauma and needs properly nurturing, to be given attention and love to ensure it feels safe in its new home and to be properly trained - not allowed to run wild with the other two, only for Laura to aggressively rant in her stories about people she met on walks and labelling them "cunts" because they politely asked her to put her dogs on their leads.

she's an incredibly careless and irresponsible dog owner. shouldn't have dogs in the same way she wishes she hadn't had kids - and honestly, the way this caption is phrased, I would've be surprised if it's her hinting that she plans to rehome one of them. 😡

Screenshot_20240412_173254.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.