Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
clearly caught up on tattle, as she has specifically made a point of stating that Toby is EIGHT. not nine. EIGHT. again, that doesn't change what I said yesterday. an eight year old is capable of entertaining themselves if they wake up early, whether they grab their tablet, a book, turn on the TV, whatever - and the way she is implying that she drags herself out of bed at 5am to play with her son, despite having said repeatedly that she hates spending time with her kids makes it very clear she's lying. she avoids ever playing with them or engaging with them during the day, and constantly makes excuses to avoid them, yet we're supposed to believe she gets up to play with her son in the early hours?

and if it is true - it isn't 🙄 - surely the answer would be to spend time playing with the kid during the day, as by only doing so at 5am, ofc he is going ot keep waking her, knowing it's his only opportunity to spend time with her! but, as always, it's the usual lies - yet another opportunity to boch about her son under the guise of "hilarious" content. she's not a #femalecomedian, she's a nasty bully. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
clearly caught up on tattle, as she has specifically made a point of stating that Toby is EIGHT. not nine. EIGHT. again, that doesn't change what I said yesterday. an eight year old is capable of entertaining themselves if they wake up early, whether they grab their tablet, a book, turn on the TV, whatever - and the way she is implying that she drags herself out of bed at 5am to play with her son, despite having said repeatedly that she hates spending time with her kids makes it very clear she's lying. she avoids ever playing with them or engaging with them during the day, and constantly makes excuses to avoid them, yet we're supposed to believe she gets up to play with her son in the early hours?

and if it is true - it isn't 🙄 - surely the answer would be to spend time playing with the kid during the day, as by only doing so at 5am, ofc he is going ot keep waking her, knowing it's his only opportunity to spend time with her! but, as always, it's the usual lies - yet another opportunity to boch about her son under the guise of "hilarious" content. she's not a #femalecomedian, she's a nasty bully. 😔
She hasn't got time to spend with them, as she is always gurning at her phone
---
Oh and she's still begging people to buy tickets for her "sold out", slide show
---
That video if her dancing in her rancid, dirty, ill fitting underwear, what's the point? It's not funny.
#notfunny
#boring
#notafemalecomedian
#smelbinyourenotfunny
#tw@
#childhater
#wasteofspace
#wasteofskin
#uglycunt
#repetitive
#sameoldshit

Stop repeating yourself and actually do something funny, as you claim you're hilarious.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
although i feel sorry for both ehr kids, i feel particularly bad for her younger son as she seems to mention Toby far more regularly, and pinpoints him when she is complaining about them. Toby must be about nine - why does it matter if he sleeps in or not?! surely he could wake up at 5am and it wouldn't be a huge issue, as at that age, i would imagine he is capable of keeping himself entertained using his tablet or watching TV, and able to grab himself a bowl of cereal or a snack or whatever. she talks about the kids as though they are still toddlers, whinging that her younger son is awake when it's still dark outside with a photo of her furious face. it's all just used as an excuse to moan about her younger boy. 😔

I actually do think he probably has some additional needs. Attachment issues and trauma/neglect can present similar challenges to autism or adhd in some children. It's really common for adopted children to have behavioural challenges for example. It won't be his fault at all but sounds like a viscious cycle as if she never bonded with him properly then he will act up in an attempt to gain some attention/affection and she will only get more annoyed and reject him more.

I really hope that if that's the case school are aware and supportive. Infact I hope the schools are aware in general of her behaviour and able to provide some kind of support, safety, and counselling for the kids.

Reactions: 2
I actually do think he probably has some additional needs. Attachment issues and trauma/neglect can present similar challenges to autism or adhd in some children. It's really common for adopted children to have behavioural challenges for example. It won't be his fault at all but sounds like a viscious cycle as if she never bonded with him properly then he will act up in an attempt to gain some attention/affection and she will only get more annoyed and reject him more.

I really hope that if that's the case school are aware and supportive. Infact I hope the schools are aware in general of her behaviour and able to provide some kind of support, safety, and counselling for the kids.
I've mentioned this in the past how her behaviour as someone suspected of having HPD affects her kids. They will no doubt be suffering from emotional neglect. As it's all about her all of the time, they will have to fight for some sort of recognition or validation from her. She will only pay attention to them, if it benefits her. Many with HPD, love it when a child is ill or has a behavioural problem as it will get them the attention. She would relish in a diagnosis of autism or adhd for her kids. It would bring her no end of attention and comments, likes,clicks etc on SM.
---
The school are probably too scared to say or do anything for fear of her doxing them all over SM. I'm not sure if social services are involved. There was talk of it in the past in here. @Pompey-Matelot might know

Reactions: 1
So according to her latest tiktok we are all jealous of her and her success
I could only watch the first thirty seconds or so, when she was wiping yellow concealer onto her unmoisturised, unprimed face with a blusher brush. When she did the mouth close up with her huge pores and manky teeth taking up the whole screen I had to scroll on. We’re jealous are we? Ok Laura, you keep telling yourself that love.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What's up, Laura? Tickets not selling? 🤣

People don't dislike you because they are jealous. But because of the disgusting, filthy way you carry yourself. And abuse your kids. Utter scum

Reactions: 10
See she's eventually acknowelged how tit her colouring book back tattoo is. Putting it down to being in a bad place and not thinking straight. If I were her I'd be getting it covered up, not added to

So according to her latest tiktok we are all jealous of her and her success
ha, jealous of her sex pest, predatory behaviour under the guise of "comedy" and her self-deemed "successful" career - the only funny joke she has ever made! one to incorporate into her stage show! 🤣🤣

given the aggression in that reel, she is obvs feeling pretty rattled - tickets not selling despite the attempts to induce panic buying buy lying that all the venues are almost sold out and attempting to guilt trip people with stoires of breakdowns and mental illness, eh Laura? watching her is like watching a slow motion car crash that you desperately want to look away from - nobody on tattle keeps up with her shitshow of a life because they are jealous nor because they are her biggest fans - more in the hope that someone will finally intervene and save her poor kids from the dirty, neglectful and abusive environment they live in. but hey, if telling yourself that people who are concerned about your kids are jealous of you helps you sleep at night and allows you to justify bulling your kids Laura! given that she proudly brags that she feels no shame, it's not as though she will ever perceive her behaviour as wrong - even if services did intervene to protect her kids' wellbeing or thr police finally got involved as a result of her sexual indecency and stalkerish, sex pest behaviour, as she truly believes she can do no wrong. i can honestly say that no matter how little I ache eve in life, i will never be jealous of the grimy embarrassment that is Laura Belbin, parading around in stage dressed as a minge, bragging about my "successful career" of showing dick pics to a tiny audience on an unsold out venue, proud to neglect my personal hygiene to the point I have worms on a regular basis and repeatedly reminding my kids that i regret them and wish they had never been born. but hey, you do you! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
She telling everyone not to care when she cares so much herself, patronising lump.
There are still any amount of tickets left for Dublin event, her ‘humour’ just won’t work here so she can feck right off

Reactions: 4
I don't think anyone would be jealous of a 40 something, grey haired, foul mouthed, attention seeking ogre who belongs on a register

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can’t possibly genuinely believe that people are jealous of her can she?! 😂

Hahshahahhahaha
This is the funniest thing she has ever done. Jealous? Jealous of this hideous wretch, I don't think so? Success? What success? Oh and playing the adhd card again, my arse!!! If that's success then I'm 100000009999 x more successful than this waste of skin. bleeping cretin. EWWW that hair!!!! duck me, what a bleeping mess.
---
Wow, I've just had a look at tiktok, I don't normally, but, bloody hell,she really does panic post!! She literally has nothing to give..utter car crash, she is a utter failure. Her poor kids. Was she really born in 1984? Or is that another sick joke? More like 1964....old hag

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.