Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s basically pretending she’s someone else/has a different life. Her house looks like she has a full time job outside of home (relatable to working parents). She complains about her kids as if they’re toddlers (relatable to the largest/most engaged parent segment on instagram). I keep hoping there are things she doesn’t show us (outings, positive engagement with to her kids, a few decent meals) but I doubt it.
Her content this week has felt all very desperate and manic. I wonder if she's been told to "show up" more on reels and stories. The trouble is she does NOTHING any of us don't do - school runs, swimming lessons, feeding fussy eaters - its hardly ground breaking stuff. Even then, Ian does half the school runs and swimming lessons!

Unless she's seeing MumandaMic or SarahinSurrey she doesn't actually DO anything. There's nothing really wrong with that but it doesn't exactly make for the best instagram content!

I see she's trying her hand at affiliate links now (the toy microphones and makeup) but it just feels really uncomfortable and desperate to watch, she doesn't do it even half as well as others and we all know it's a desperate money making ploy.

Reactions: 4
Tired, boring, uninspiring. This ‘career pivot’ is weird. Unless the work she is doing is writing a book. Which is another bug bear. Instagrammers getting book deals where genuinely talented writers don’t. Kelly aiming for 100k followers to get a book deal?!

Reactions: 5
Kelly’s got the class mascot for the bank holiday weekend. She’ll actually have to do something now, shock horror!

Reactions: 6
What is this energy walk bollocks?!!
So many mad ramblings lately. Loads of reels. Lots of stories all of a sudden. I can’t help think her account is in trouble. Not one ad all of April. I just can’t see the stuff she’s advertised ever resulting in/converting to a sale for the company. Instagram is flooded with accounts, loads way bigger and funnier and cleverer than Kelly’s sh!t attempts.

She must have a sick sinking feeling that’s increasing daily as the realisation dawns that she quit a good career for nothing and all she’s doing is spending her husband’s salary on fake followers. It’s like those MLMs where people pay more to get started than they’ll ever earn from it.

Reactions: 6
I cannot imagine ranting and complaining so openly about my child to thousands of strangers on the internet. Does she ever think how her poor children will react when they find out all this?! I mean all parents have a rant about their kids being a pain but to record yourself saying it, post it online and basically build a ‘career’ out of it is just vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why doesn’t she take the girls out with her on her “energy walk”. A chance for Abi to practice on her bike and Grace could scoot along, would tire them out and make bedtime easy because they would both be naturally tired from fresh air and exercise. Just a thought obviously this wouldn’t enter Kelly’s mind.

Reactions: 8
If her bleatings about her poor girl’s behaviour is true I too would suggest more fresh air and exercise. Maybe insist on eating some fruit and veg. Maybe get them out of the living room.

Reactions: 8
Another BORING ‘run loading’. Is there no end to the tedious and repetitive anti-content?!

Reactions: 7
She's really flogging that lip synching reel of her in her garden on the little tikes car isn't she?! How many times can she re-share it, now she's pinned it to her profile. We get it Kelly - you're such a successful reels creator. No one ever thought to do lip synching before.

I don't get why she cant go for her run (does she actually ever run or just film herself walking) on her "Eleventy billion" other hours she gets to herself without her kids. Why do it on their bank holiday. She's one really selfish c*w.

She seems to be trying to go down the ‘brummy mummy’ route - crying and filming herself watching bluey when the kids are at school recently and now talking about met gala fashion. Give it up Kelly.

Back to the hairdresser for more, unseen, original content. Nails and Scamp and Dude- ✅

Reactions: 3
Back to the hairdresser for more, unseen, original content. Nails and Scamp and Dude- ✅
No “ask me anything” either because she doesn’t have anything left to say or give and doesn’t want to be asked how the Insta-life full- time is going (or, err…not going)!

Reactions: 3
She’s advertising nappies now! Wtf. Her nappy changing days are years behind her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why the hell is she advertising nappies? She's had to use an actual doll as hasn't got a baby to hold. It's bloody laughable

Reactions: 7