Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarshC

I cannot imagine ranting and complaining so openly about my child to thousands of strangers on the internet. Does she ever think how her poor children will react when they find out all this?! I mean all parents have a rant about their kids being a pain but to record yourself saying it, post it online and basically build a ‘career’ out of it is just vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Virago

She’s advertising nappies now! Wtf. Her nappy changing days are years behind her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Describing her own child as the 'unreasonable one' ... nice

... and yet another day spent in the living room of doom in PJs
You would have thought given Kelly’s flexibility with her new “career” that an inset day is the PERFECT day to do something. All other kids are back in school so make the most of it - go to London, go to a quiet swimming session, anything - Why, why, why stay in that depressing lounge AGAIN for the whole day. It’s not even like she has a particularly nice home to hang out in. I think I’m right in saying the only thing the girls did between Saturday morning and what will be Tuesday morning is a swimming lesson which we all know last 20-30 minutes max.

Bobcat

IMG_1357.png

---
Someone actually asked what she wears on the school run.. actually can’t believe that’s real??? Can’t be…

• Haha
  • Wow

MissTeddy

VIP Member
You wear clothes on the school run.. just clothes. Any that you want! Honestly. I despair at people.
how insecure, stupid, vapid would you need to be to not know what clothes you wear on the school run. SURELY that wasn’t a real question? No different to the clothes you’ve been wearing every other day of your whole life 🙈🙈🙈🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Bumble2019

VIP Member
This painful drip drip drip of an extra 100 followers a day. Kelly, just put yourself on 100k followers or whatever it is you need to justify this “career pivot” and be done with it ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Kelly walks her kids to school and doesn’t have a job to get to. How, just how, can she not get up on time and shower and get her girls ready in a calm manner I just don’t know. She needs to drag her lazy @rse out of bed earlier and lay out their stuff the night before. How does she manage to make SUCH a meal of it.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So, reading the comments on the Pampers reel, I see she is informing everyone that one of her girls still uses nighttime nappies 😡

• Wow
  • Angry

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
I’m actually not sure how much of this tedious morning chaos schtick I can take. I don’t understand the level of daily chaos when she doesn’t have to commute and her kids are older. It’s non content. She needs to stop this weird pivot now.

Londonchick

Chatty Member
I have double the number of children and 2 of them are younger than hers. Plus myself and my husband actually work so we have to manage drop-offs and pick-ups around work without any family help. Like so many other people do. So many!!!!!

So when I see a story like the one this morning I literally have zero sympathy. Nothing. Just pull yourself together ffs!

Reactions: 8

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why does she, as a married woman in her 40’s with two children, who held (past tense) down a corporate job still live like a student? Her house is so grubby and depressing and she seemingly has no get up and go to clean it or improve it in any way.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
If her bleatings about her poor girl’s behaviour is true I too would suggest more fresh air and exercise. Maybe insist on eating some fruit and veg. Maybe get them out of the living room.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
Her latest stories about hoping that going away 48h would solve the imbalances in workload and mental load in her household: is she thick or just pretending to be thick?

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she take the girls out with her on her “energy walk”. A chance for Abi to practice on her bike and Grace could scoot along, would tire them out and make bedtime easy because they would both be naturally tired from fresh air and exercise. Just a thought obviously this wouldn’t enter Kelly’s mind.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
She’s basically pretending she’s someone else/has a different life. Her house looks like she has a full time job outside of home (relatable to working parents). She complains about her kids as if they’re toddlers (relatable to the largest/most engaged parent segment on instagram). I keep hoping there are things she doesn’t show us (outings, positive engagement with to her kids, a few decent meals) but I doubt it.

Aab41

VIP Member
So, reading the comments on the Pampers reel, I see she is informing everyone that one of her girls still uses nighttime nappies 😡
So does my 7 year old, it's not uncommon, but I don't broadcast it and we don't call them nappies either! They are Pull ups. Nappies definitely implies babies use. Poor kid. And her ad was definitely about babies using pampers not older kids using night time ninjamas!
---
Just read the comments, they seem very 'generated' to me. Obviously well placed questions 🤔

• Heart

Flipflopdrop

She is so dull and her content is so desperate. Her poor girls she's never positive about them or gives them the skills and tools to succeed. Just moans about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 7