Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, reading the comments on the Pampers reel, I see she is informing everyone that one of her girls still uses nighttime nappies 😡
So does my 7 year old, it's not uncommon, but I don't broadcast it and we don't call them nappies either! They are Pull ups. Nappies definitely implies babies use. Poor kid. And her ad was definitely about babies using pampers not older kids using night time ninjamas!
---
Just read the comments, they seem very 'generated' to me. Obviously well placed questions 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So does my 7 year old, it's not uncommon, but I don't broadcast it and we don't call them nappies either! They are Pull ups. Nappies definitely implies babies use. Poor kid. And her ad was definitely about babies using pampers not older kids using night time ninjamas!
---
Just read the comments, they seem very 'generated' to me. Obviously well placed questions 🤔
This was absolutely my point, nobody outside of their house needs to know personal info about her kids 🙁

Reactions: 6
She’s doing a pampers ad because her audience are parents of very young children due to her presenting her school age kids as young toddlers. Why? Instead of moaning about them she could show the positive aspects of having young kids. It would not be relatable cut at least encouraging. To think she started as a platform to empower working women…

Reactions: 5
I don’t even know where to start…!

Kelly sitting in front of her fireplace doing her gcse drama makes me cringe so badly!

Do pampers not research who they give Ads to? Kelly seems the strangest choice given her girls are grown up unless she’s specifically advertising night time pull ups? I can’t imagine that Ad converts to even one sale for pampers so what’s the point. Not many people are buying pampers in a cost of living crisis and I bet 99% of Kelly’s followers aren’t either.

Sarah in Surrey is very loyal, always comments on Kelly’s ads positively. Don’t see Kelly ever commenting on any of Sarah’s even though they are generally 20 times better with more thought put in.

Is the new hair do for a 90k announcement or is she going to sit this one out for her 100k announcement.

Reactions: 4
At least most of her followers are fake so she isn’t actually broadcasting it to quite as many people as it would seem. Still more than 0 though 😡

I've noticed she doesn't talk as much about Grace these days and has taken to calling Abi "youngest team member". It's too late everyone knows who they are by now. It's no use her using silly names in a bid to protect their privacy now.

It's her birthday soon, I wonder if she will share that with all her "followers". I feel she is trying to keep some stuff back these days (no recent mentions of mumandamic or Sarah in Surrey) so it's weird that she still broadcasts that Abi is still in night nappies.

Reactions: 5
It does. I’m sure Kelly’s sister in law is lovely but I’m not sure we need to see a blow by blow account of the hen do of a woman we don’t have any clue about. Kelly shares nothing of her family life, we’ve never even seen the sister before now. At least Kelly is happy - it’s a weekend away from her girls and Ian.

It does. I’m sure Kelly’s sister in law is lovely but I’m not sure we need to see a blow by blow account of the hen do of a woman we don’t have any clue about. Kelly shares nothing of her family life, we’ve never even seen the sister before now. At least Kelly is happy - it’s a weekend away from her girls and Ian.
Perhaps her family don't approve of her 'career' choice and have asked to be kept off her social media? Just a guess as we never hear or see much about them.

I hope Ian actually takes the girls out of the house this weekend and does something that doesn't involve screens or junk food.

Reactions: 3
But what is she wearing? It looks like she's stuck in the nineties with that shirt and shorts combination 🤢
Haha I couldn’t tell if it was some dressing up theme of the hen-do she hasn’t told us about or whether that was her actual choice of outfit!

Reactions: 2
How is her costume a WAG?!
Lol, I don't get it?! What an utterly sh!t attempt at being a WAG.

Classic Kelly, half @rsed.

Anyway I'm pleased to see she's finally getting some work. April was a quiet month for her, I was worried the Maom money would run out!

• Haha
This is beyond embarrassing; the acting and using a doll as a prop. What on earth are @pampers_uk_ thinking??? Also - invading your school-age child’s privacy and telling 90K people she still uses pull ups/nappies - not cool.

Her latest stories about hoping that going away 48h would solve the imbalances in workload and mental load in her household: is she thick or just pretending to be thick?