Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think that dress is doing her any favours! Iā€™m a size 12-14 and have body image issues following a long battle with anorexia so I used to wear really baggy clothes, and then it hit me after seeing some photos my husband took that wearing these huge T-shirts was just making me look wider with no shape. Iā€™m now trying to wear more form fitting clothing, itā€™s so much more flattering!

Reactions: 4
What time is she going to bed if she's claimed to have eaten everything before 7pm

Reactions: 1
I very rarely listen to her stories and this morning was a reminder of why.

"We haven't bought bread because we're not living in the flat yet. And we don't eat bread."

"On Saturday we'll be putting stuff away in the flat. We'll be putting it where we want to put it."

šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She also said that her workouts are not a priority right now as long as she's getting in her steps and wowter. Smashing that challenge as usual!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you want to fall asleep then watch and listen to motivational Kirsty on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looked at that Peake Management she keeps taggingā€¦ Is she really wasting minimum Ā£99 pm to try to improve her social media?? She really should have better things to spend her money on at this pointšŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just looked at that Peake Management she keeps taggingā€¦ Is she really wasting minimum Ā£99 pm to try to improve her social media?? She really should have better things to spend her money on at this pointšŸ™ˆšŸ¤£
Wow, sheā€™s really desperate to be an influencer & give up her day job isnā€™t she

Reactions: 3
Those prozis protein bars are 342cals!!! Plus the 122 for those processed cheese things - thatā€™s 464 cals just in her morning snack!!!

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s got a new house
Sheā€™s moving
Planning a wedding
Having a hen do and a honeymoon yet the only content she can come up with is reviewing protein bars.
Thick as tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8