Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unboxing 'high protein' bars.... 9g of protein. NINE! My nutracheck protein target is 122g. I'd have to eat nearly 14 of them. These bars only help keep you full if you're eating a balanced diet. 🙄

Reactions: 4
She would be so much better off snacking on some ready to eat chicken! Far more protein, will actually keep her full rather than the 20 mins of being full she feels until she eats again, no sugar and probably lower in calories as well.

And she said she doesn't think they will be in the flat until at least the end of the month now. Danyul's parents must be on the verge on dumping their stuff outside and changing the locks by now.

• Haha
1. Why is she talking like that?
2. Why does she NEED a holiday? She does nothing. Works Monday to Friday, decent shift times, no long shifts, no overtime. Tube then short walk or bus to work, then the same back home. Doesn't stand and cook a meal for family, either gets cooked for, or pours Cereal into a bowl, then lies in bed watching tv. Occasionally does a minimal effort work out. At the weekend they pretty much go shopping or see friends, again not exactly strenuous. Doesn't work a mix of shifts ie earlies, lates, nightshifts, doesnt have a house to clean, dogs to walk, kids to look after, on top of working full time. What does she desperately need to get away from?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is rubbish at advertising the products she gets gifted..... Oh wait I can't wait to go and try that dry waffle and that Rheal that she doesn't like drinking

Reactions: 2
Is she trying to get the sack photo shoot as 40 minute phone call with her Nan while she’s supposed to be working.
Why does she say every day she’s bloated then does an Ad for the green tit that’s supposed to stop bloating

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohh kirst national rail aren’t gonna do tit
Firstly it’s network rail

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t remember what day it was, but when she was showing us the sweet jar in her new flat, she ate one of the manky fizzy fang sweets inside it… yet that hasn’t been mentioned on her food diary for the last few days. More evidence of the secret snacking that goes unrecorded 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she's wearing that top again!! Surely she changes it before she actually starts work???

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why does she need morning and afternoon snacks like she’s in nursery. If her meals we actually any good surely she wouldn’t need them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she need morning and afternoon snacks like she’s in nursery. If her meals we actually any good surely she wouldn’t need them
I know! I’ve had poached eggs on toast for breakfast and got a ham and cheese salad for lunch if we are on the protein train, the salad with ham and cheese is nearly 50g.
If I want a snack I’ll have a piece of fruit or just drink my water

• Heart
She must be embarrassed... She's been doing back to back drop a dress size thing with matt, and she's not lost anything, surely.
---
Also, does she not need to mark these prozis stuff as an ad?

Because the only thing she's even vaguely interested in or enjoys is filling her fat face.