Kayla & Leah Itsines #15 Secret boob jobs, missing dogs, chocolate flogs, still bogan flogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly Rachel helped her pick out the dress. If the bride is ok, it should be fine.
That dress is classless but seems to fit in with what Rachel and her sister wore.
This dress was for the welcome dinner.

I think what a lot of people thought is that by wearing that type of dress she was trying to get the attention to herself.

She is beautiful so no need to wear something so revealing when it isn’t her day.

Reactions: 6
I agree it is sheer and that cut out showing her belly, it is all too much.

This is what Isabelle wore to Rachel’s hens. A white see through dress.
Isn’t it strange that she chooses this type of dresses?

If was my friend I would try to get common sense into her head.
I'm just focused on whoever is wearing that green dress, makes her tits look lopsided lol

• Haha
If we needed confirmation on what a tit human Mitch is, while this may seem trivial, eating your partner’s breakfast, leaving the dirty dish / container in the sink and heading out for a day all about you = tit human. He literally does none of the cooking, demands whatever he feels like eating (even if Leah doesn’t want that, she’ll still cook it for him) and pushes his own agenda while leveraging the Itsines surname. tit human.
What a pig. And he didn’t even finish the meal properly, he left oats in the dish and didn’t rinse it.

Reactions: 14
I'm just focused on whoever is wearing that green dress, makes her tits look lopsided lol
Hahah some ladies they try to be sexy but end up looking cheap and trashy.
---
It looks like Rachel and the bridesmaids they all changed to night gown hahah

I want to see more pics of this dress. It is short and looks like lingerie. I hope she was wearing shorts under cause dancing with that it is impossible.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hahah some ladies they try to be sexy but end up looking cheap and trashy.
---
It looks like Rachel and the bridesmaids they all changed to night gown hahah

I want to see more pics of this dress. It is short and looks like lingerie. I hope she was wearing shorts under cause dancing with that it is impossible.
---
looks stupid af. Men are still in suits and girls full on skimpy lingerie it is so degrading. Actually disgusting the women objectifying themselves like that. Sorry just my opinion, there’s a time and place. This tit is juvenile attention seeking or the lack of any self esteem (obv not physically but as a human). Why else go so cheap stripper at YOUR OWN WEDDING?!

Reactions: 19
Yeah either everyone gets into their undies or no one does. Would have been hilarious if the dudes were in boxers or something

Reactions: 4
I want to hear opinions please.

There are a few people criticising Isabelle for her dress choice. Rachel came forward and said that she asked her before, and she said that she wants her friends to feel good about themselves.

When and where did she come forward?

I agree it is sheer and that cut out showing her belly, it is all too much.

This is what Isabelle wore to Rachel’s hens. A white see through dress.
Isn’t it strange that she chooses this type of dresses?

If was my friend I would try to get common sense into her head.
I want to hear opinions please.

There are a few people criticising Isabelle for her dress choice. Rachel came forward and said that she asked her before, and she said that she wants her friends to feel good about themselves.

Do we think it is appropriate to wear lighter colour or sheer see through dresses on a wedding weekend even if the bride says it is ok.
The question is why does the person wants to wear this colour or dress? I am sure there are many options to choose.

Just because they say you can…it does not mean you should.
Exactly. I just don’t understand the mindset of someone who is going to a Wedding and thinks, oh I’ll wear a white dress as part of the whole proceedings. Not just a white dress but one that looks exactly like a wedding dress.

As you say just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should. Possibly Rachel didn’t want to cause any drama by saying no, who knows.

When and where did she come forward?
On Isabelle’s post..people have been having a discussion, Isabelle replied and a few hours later Rachel did. I bet Isabelle asked Rachel to say something.
---
Exactly. I just don’t understand the mindset of someone who is going to a Wedding and thinks, oh I’ll wear a white dress as part of the whole proceedings. Not just a white dress but one that looks exactly like a wedding dress.
That’s exactly my point. Who on their right mind will think oh it is my besties wedding with her family and the closest. I am gonna wear a long, beige sheer dress flashing my underwear to everyone just so I get some validation too.

This is not about Rachel saying it is ok to wear, but about her friend having some common sense to think oh I love this dress but maybe on a different occasion…I will just wear something less revealing and colourful.

A friend will never say no don't wear, they will expect the friend to care enough to not try to take the attention from them on the special day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Also surprised Isabelle’s sis Olivia wasn't invited??
Not heard Kayla mentioning she misses Arna or something either? This family is f*****

Reactions: 7
Also surprised Isabelle’s sis Olivia wasn't invited??
Not heard Kayla mentioning she misses Arna or something either? This family is f*****
I saw on insta influencers update said that it seems everyone had to pay their own way to go to Italy for the wedding. Rachel’s friends they all have partners but they didn’t attended, so maybe that’s the reason they didn’t wanna spend that just for a wedding.

Reactions: 3
I think Isabella wore that colour dress as it’s very similar to the bridesmaids dress she wore. Maybe she was thinking along those lines. I don’t think it’s appropriate for a wedding weekend, but a lot of people don’t seem to dress for the occasion these days.
If you want to see a classless wedding have a look
at courtney_healthandfitness Instagram account. They got married the same day as Rachel & Tobi & Rachel’s wedding shits all over it.

I think Isabella wore that colour dress as it’s very similar to the bridesmaids dress she wore. Maybe she was thinking along those lines. I don’t think it’s appropriate for a wedding weekend, but a lot of people don’t seem to dress for the occasion these days.
at courtney_healthandfitness Instagram account. They got married the same day as Rachel & Tobi & Rachel’s wedding shits all over it.
Omg all that fake tan and fake long blonde extensions!!!! 😐🤢 on Courtney!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That is a cashed up bogan ahahahah

Reactions: 1
Maybe she thought it was ok but the bridesamaids dresses were just a normal beige dress while hers was sheer and had all these cut outs showing too much.
And how can we explain her wearing white on the hens night too though hahah

I think she just is just one of those pretty model influencers who isn’t the sharpest tool.

Oh I saw that wedding and yes it was tacky af.

Maybe she thought it was ok but the bridesamaids dresses were just a normal beige dress while hers was sheer and had all these cut outs showing too much.
And how can we explain her wearing white on the hens night too though hahah

I think she just is just one of those pretty model influencers who isn’t the sharpest tool.

Oh I saw that wedding and yes it was tacky af.
Definitely not appropriate for wedding festivities, I seriously think parents haven’t guided their children on etiquette & being aware of social expectations in these instances. It’s ok to say oh wear what you want, but I’ve seen people turn up to funerals in mini dresses & flip flops like they’re going to the beach.
My daughter is 21 & if I think she’s not dressing for the occasion I’ll give her a gentle nudge to make a better choice.😂

I will say this no offence to my GC people but majority of models aka influencers who lives there are so full of themselves, they have terrible dress sense, they dress really badly, always doing the same pose 100 times and the sexy faces “I want you” faces. They pose as if they are saying to themselves wow damn look at you how hot you are, I am so hot and beautiful, everyone wants me.
We all sick of this constant need for validation hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw on insta influencers update said that it seems everyone had to pay their own way to go to Italy for the wedding. Rachel’s friends they all have partners but they didn’t attended, so maybe that’s the reason they didn’t wanna spend that just for a wedding.
That seems standard. I’ve been invited to a few overseas weddings and always had to pay my own way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.