Kayla & Leah Itsines #15 Secret boob jobs, missing dogs, chocolate flogs, still bogan flogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reception dress looks like lingerie 😖 she looks amazing so power to her but not something I would wear in front of my family really let alone at my wedding
Oh dear, from princess to skank in a g-string. Yeah, I said it, don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bare lean has gone so quiet…

I do wonder if someone who mentioned adhd meds on here the other day was right - they have a similar effect as Ozempic and way cheaper and if Leah has ADHD it makes sense

I love Rachel’s wedding dress - not my style but she looked amazing in it
I asked her the other day has she been diagnoses with ADHD and her answer was not formally. Really I would of thought the psych she's sees would of diagnosed her and medicated her.

Reactions: 6
He is absolutely delulu.

this proposed move to GC is nonsensical. In recent months they’ve taken fulfilment in house, and made a big song and dance of converting their warehouse to just that - a warehouse. How do you make a commercially viable decision to uproot and move states, while taking all this one? Shut TF up.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He is absolutely delulu.

this proposed move to GC is nonsensical. In recent months they’ve taken fulfilment in house, and made a big song and dance of converting their warehouse to just that - a warehouse. How do you make a commercially viable decision to uproot and move states, while taking all this one? Shut TF up.
What's his 'lifestyle'? There's nothing they post that looks attractive to me.
Why would your business success increase in a different state? That just sounds like he wants the success handed to him without the hardwork

Reactions: 15
Rachel's first dance dress looked really nice. Slinky, open back, but with a high neck. I love that silhouette as it's incredibly sexy, while not being vulgar. Keen to see it in more detail.

Reactions: 12
I asked her the other day has she been diagnoses with ADHD and her answer was not formally. Really I would of thought the psych she's sees would of diagnosed her and medicated her.
Unfortunately psychologists are unable to medicate. They can ‘diagnose’ but only psychiatrists can medicate following an official diagnosis process, and a bunch of health tests like an ECG. It’s a lengthy and expensive process.

Reactions: 9
Urgh same she seems sooo over the top and performative. Like 6 wedding posts on your public instagram is just too much. She is no different to all the other Insta influencers out there. Like you have just gotten married surely you have better things to do than edit and post pictures to instagram.

And before anyone calls me out, I am not jealous 🤣😂 I’m perfectly content with my crappy private instagram 🙃
I mean I’m as nosy as the next person and I’m keen to see Rachel and Tobin’s wedding photos but I agree they are very performative.

Was that her or her grandad walking her down the aisle?

Reactions: 8
Rachel’s dress is such a princess, classic dress. I was hoping the bridesmaid dresses were gonna be to the same standard, but to me they look cheap.
The girls look like they are going all going out to lunch not to a wedding. That’s my opinion. She could have chosen something nicer but again it is her wedding.
---
I am trying to figure what happened to Tobi’s pants.
I am sure they got tailored to him but obviously something went wrong as they look way short than they should.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Rachel’s dress is such a princess, classic dress. I was hoping the bridesmaid dresses were gonna be to the same standard, but to me they look cheap.
The girls look like they are going all going out to lunch not to a wedding. That’s my opinion. She could have chosen something nicer but again it is her wedding.
---
I am sure they got tailored to him but obviously something went wrong as they look way short than they should.
One thing for sure though, I really love that Arna’s dress is the same material as Rachel’s wedding dress. That is such a thoughtful thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
---
I never noticed his pants until you mentioned it now that's all I can see haha. Rachel is giving such Meghan Markle after her wedding vibes in that first dance dress, especially with the updo too. She looks incredible.

Reactions: 9
One thing for sure though, I really love that Arna’s dress is the same material as Rachel’s wedding dress. That is such a thoughtful thing to do.
Maybe I care too much about the details but I think that when it comes to weddings the dress, the bridesmaids dresses, groom tux and all they have to be in harmony.
The little girls dresses were simple but nicer material and similar fabric to Rachel’s dress, so proper black tie event dresses. The bridesmaids dresses looked too casual. It did not looked too good.
I look forward to see the pictures of all them together.

Reactions: 10
I think all their wedding stuff looks lovely… it’s obviously a grand, expensive affair and it’s not in my personal style but I think it shits all over Kayla and Teefs wedding. I know - it’s not a competition… but actually it is. And Tobi and Rachel have won.
Arna is involved and seems to have enjoyed herself immensely- and her dress is made for her which is a beautiful detail. Far more care and thought than the ‘backyard’ do where kids did not seem welcome at all…

In regards her dresses - they do seem classic. Big princess dress for ceremony, slinky for reception and I’d wager the short-lingerie one was only for the ‘farewell’ from the reception… probably an ode to the old days where the married couple would get basically stripped off to be taken to the bed chamber…
So all makes sense and seems very traditional to me..

Reactions: 19
My take on the wedding is class, class, and dreamy. The location looks unreal, the white roses, the topiary olive trees, the magnificent backdrop. Just stunning. Rachel’s dress was stunning. Her reception dress was equally beautiful. No white sneakers in sight!!! They had thousands of peoples eyes waiting for the pics so they had to perform in a sense. Toni’s trousers do look a little short but that’s the fashion atm and has been for a while. I don’t personally like it but all young men are wearing them like that. Overall I give it a 10/10. The vibe would have been surreal

Reactions: 21
Teef back breaking the law in the leafy streets around the Itsines family hood. Honestly he and his mates are like a bunch of teenagers.
IMG_0001.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
If we needed confirmation on what a tit human Mitch is, while this may seem trivial, eating your partner’s breakfast, leaving the dirty dish / container in the sink and heading out for a day all about you = tit human. He literally does none of the cooking, demands whatever he feels like eating (even if Leah doesn’t want that, she’ll still cook it for him) and pushes his own agenda while leveraging the Itsines surname. tit human.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I want to hear opinions please.

There are a few people criticising Isabelle for her dress choice. Rachel came forward and said that she asked her before, and she said that she wants her friends to feel good about themselves.

Do we think it is appropriate to wear lighter colour or sheer see through dresses on a wedding weekend even if the bride says it is ok.
The question is why does the person wants to wear this colour or dress? I am sure there are many options to choose.

Just because they say you can…it does not mean you should.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

There are a few people criticising Isabelle for her dress choice. Rachel came forward and said that she asked her before, and she said that she wants her friends to feel good about themselves.

Do we think it is appropriate to wear lighter colour or sheer see through dresses on a wedding weekend even if the bride says it is ok.
The question is why does the person wants to wear this colour or dress? I am sure there are many options to choose.

The dress is so bleeping ugly and trashy😂 it screams classless but please pay me attention

Reactions: 18
The dress is so bleeping ugly and trashy😂 it screams classless but please pay me attention
I agree it is sheer and that cut out showing her belly, it is all too much.

This is what Isabelle wore to Rachel’s hens. A white see through dress.
Isn’t it strange that she chooses this type of dresses?

If was my friend I would try to get common sense into her head.

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Supposedly Rachel helped her pick out the dress. If the bride is ok, it should be fine.
That dress is classless but seems to fit in with what Rachel and her sister wore.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.