Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on you tube if anyone can bare to watch it, I only managed a couple of minutes.
I'm actually sitting in the dark nursing a poorly Staffy who suffering with what is a form of dementia, she loses her balance and her eyes move all around along with head movements.
Can't remember the exact term for it but she's now having regular attacks and it's distressing for her until it ends and she can finally rest & sleep.
I'm dreading the time coming when we have to make THE decision.
How this Skanky Price bleep treats animals appalls me, let alone her children.
I hope there's a special place in Hell waiting for the bleep!
I can understand your pain, my Patterdale/Border terrier has an issue with his spine and back legs where he keeps collapsing. His quality of life is depleted and we await the vets X-rays and decision on Friday. Sad times. Knowing that that vile witch gets away with her disgusting treatment of any animal disgust me. I,m praying she does not get away with this eviction. Boris Becker must have had amateur solicitors as it seems Skank has everyone in her pocket.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Oh and theres flunkey Jess, Felicia Dogsbody & Reet the cleaner. They're all on a mission to protect their Mistress Skanky :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not forgetting superfan Ophelia whose carrying KP’s baby 🤣 she must’ve been brought into the hierarch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, if Kryten didn't know this before, I bet he does now given her propensity for letting them off....

1715510914149.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
As far as i know eclviction notices are posted through the letterbox and put on the door/ fences as well warning of eviction so its all bollox what shes saying one of her diversion tactics
The main official eviction notice is always posted, also probably a copy sent by email too, several notices are pinned on fences, doors, and windows just to let it be known the occupants are due for eviction, these are just pieces of paper stating an eviction is taking place on a due date nothing else. Does she honestly think bailiffs are stupid enough to stick official documents on a fence and just walk off.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The main official eviction notice is always posted, also probably a copy sent by email too, several notices are pinned on fences, doors, and windows just to let it be known the occupants are due for eviction, these are just pieces of paper stating an eviction is taking place on a due date nothing else. Does she honestly think bailiffs are stupid enough to stick official documents on a fence and just walk off.
Pictures would also be taken of the notices in situ, when they were fixed to doors, windows, gates, etc. This is all that would be required to prove they had been served and incase they were subsequently removed by someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Hope so. One thing puzzling me. She clearly wants people to know she is at her Mums on the IOW this weekend. She posted it herself. Will she still be there on Tuesday when she doesn’t turn up for court? Surely if you didn’t intend to turn up and therefore risk arrest you wouldn’t advertise where you are! Deflection I guess and I bet she won’t be advertising her return journey!
Skank probably thinks they cannot extradite her from the IOW has its not on the British mainland.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Not forgetting superfan Ophelia whose carrying KP’s baby 🤣 she must’ve been brought into the hierarch 🤣
She's gone very quiet on Instagram so has the nutter Grace.. only superfan Franny is defending the bleep at the moment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She'll say that she doesn't care about the MM - that living there was bad for her mental health and she's glad to be making a fresh start. No doubt claim that it was her decision to sell up move out and call anyone who disputes this a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She'll say that she doesn't care about the MM - that living there was bad for her mental health and she's glad to be making a fresh start. No doubt claim that it was her decision to sell up move out and call anyone who disputes this a liar.
Yes and the brain deads will believe her. You know, the ones who think she lives there with all five children ,caring for them all by herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Here you go
It’s the mortgage company evicting her
To: Team Skanky. Put that in your pipe and smoke it (or vape in your case).

1715513668783.png

What was it...? Denying the legality of the documentation...?!!

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Here you go
Oooooh they have the letter, it’s Kensington who are taking it 😁 It’s gone, that is conclusive, they want that property, ohhhh I’m so near playing Kool and the Gang, a few more days Kylie, a few more days.

IMG_7647.gif

Skank will be in a right state losing it, it’s a status symbol to her, a throwback to her success days, she will not want to live in a small house with Lego, it will eat her up with anger. After losing the kids and losing the MM, this is a massive setback for her, oooooh madam can scheme and scheme in the IOW, but that house has gone. Might add I still don’t think she’s turning up Tuesday, and we may be disappointed there, but losing the kids and the house, I’ll take that 👍🏾😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Looks like they've all been waiting for the situation with the kids to be resolved. Everyone she owes has been played for as long as she could. No holding them back now! 💥

Reactions: 54
Hope so. One thing puzzling me. She clearly wants people to know she is at her Mums on the IOW this weekend. She posted it herself. Will she still be there on Tuesday when she doesn’t turn up for court? Surely if you didn’t intend to turn up and therefore risk arrest you wouldn’t advertise where you are! Deflection I guess and I bet she won’t be advertising her return journey!
Maybe they are arranging for AFP to fall gravely ill ....therefore can't attend

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Here you go
It’s the mortgage company evicting her
Oh Noooooooo! Look what the papers have done! The eviction notice, issued by a court is only KP's private business and must never be seen or touched by anyone else on earth. That's #katieslaw and no doubt The Mirror are being reported to the police and arrested right now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 52
the part telling her to contact her local housing authority for help HAHA! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Oh Noooooooo! Look what the papers have done! The eviction notice, issued by a court is only KP's private business and must never be seen or touched by anyone else on earth. That's #katieslaw and no doubt The Mirror are being reported to the police and arrested right now 😅
Yeah but remember that her eviction notice(s) are different to everyone else's eviction notice(s). Her eviction notice(s) are illegal and are being investigated by the police....

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oooooh they have the letter, it’s Kensington who are taking it 😁 It’s gone, that is conclusive, they want that property, ohhhh I’m so near playing Kool and the Gang, a few more days Kylie, a few more days.

View attachment 2930704

Skank will be in a right state losing it, it’s a status symbol to her, a throwback to her success days, she will not want to live in a small house with Lego, it will eat her up with anger. After losing the kids and losing the MM, this is a massive setback for her, oooooh madam can scheme and scheme in the IOW, but that house has gone. Might add I still don’t think she’s turning up Tuesday, and we may be disappointed there, but losing the kids and the house, I’ll take that 👍🏾😁
I don't think she will turn up on Tuesday but she'll be in huge trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.