Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id like to know who her team are lol
Dim Lynne, The Childminder (🤭) Beige Bison The Professional Liar/ Deletor …. Erm … Lego Head the Chauffeur. Amy& Dan The Bankers

That’s it I think .

You don’t need anyone else when surrounded with such A Dynamic , highly trained & professional outfit .

Of grifters.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Baffles me how she can 'appear' happy. She's a mother who has lost nearly all her children. 2 with one father, J who wants nothing to do with her, P who is avoiding her, another 2 with another father/family and she has very limited access, and H not living with her. How is she happy? I would be bereft, absolutely heart broken and doing anything to be with them. But she couldn't care less! Me me me me ME. What is wrong with her!! Makes me so angry!!
Sociopath /psychopath innit. Dampened emotional response.

''According to the experts, sociopaths experience "shallow" emotions. This means that virtually all of their emotions are fleeting, if they have them at all. Therefore, they feel a corrupted form of pleasure, and they can find things humorous in a brief, shallow sort of way. But they are unable to feel pure joy, because they are unable to feel real emotional pain. One cannot appreciate joy unless one has felt pain. Sociopaths can't find pleasure in the small things in life that make us normal people happy, such as watching a sunset or petting an animal or hugging another person. They only get a temporary, meaningless thrill out of things like sex or food or duping and manipulating others. That's why they are empty, and that's why they are so, so bored all of the time and tend to deal with their boredom by becoming addicted to alcohol or drugs (along with pursuing sexual "relationships" with multiple targets at the same time).

They seem to experience anger and envy in full force, though any rages they display are short-lived. They probably do not feel fear in the ways that normal people do, and so they cannot truly be depressed, or anxious, or stressed. Many sociopaths use anxiety and depression as pity plays.''

https://www.psychopathfree.com/articles/what-emotions-do-sociopaths-feel.237/

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I think this is what happened back in November ( the papers said she had been given eviction notice) but nothing happened
I agree that timeline fits with PFP saying she was losing the MM. I think she’s exhausted the appeal process. I’m also thinking this required legal help. Most of her earnings over the last 6 months must have went on legal representation. No wonder she has anxiety - but of course all self inflicted. Just obey the law and pay your bills skank , then surprise .. no court 🙄
It will literally be CU next Tuesday for a C U next Tues right enough Tracy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Interesting...and goes onto say that they know of someone wanting their money back who won't give up! Think it's the sun fb comments but lost the page.

Also had too much to drink yesterday and had dreams of KH clearing out the MM 🤣🙈
Maybe that was when she was with Pete as he has a lot of property I think?

Reactions: 26
Imagine he won't be so smug when she turns up with 10 cars to park on his drive, 2 containers full of tat and 600 pictures of herself to dump in his house not to mention frog and the lab puppy pissing and shitting everywhere, 2 horses in the garden and harv coming to stay and smashing his bland gaff up 🤣🤣 duck this is going to be a right laugh 🤣🤣
This really made me laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think this is what happened back in November ( the papers said she had been given eviction notice) but nothing happened
That’s good news because if they gave her a stay of execution in November and she has broken the terms again they won’t entertain another application

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
This really made me laugh 🤣
Imagine him opening the door and there's Harvey "hello you bleep" and KP ' ahhhh do you love it jj, do you??" 🤣
Would love to be a fly on the wall over in IOW at the moment, they must be in overdrive trying to figure out this shitshow

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine you get together with your pregnant sister and poorly mother and it will be nothing but panic stations on what they can do to keep the cash rolling in, what a life eh, can't imagine anything worse or deserved.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
[/QUOTE]
D'awwww.... Look, Skanky. What a lovely looking family with their new baby....

Knife twisted! 😂
---
Did she
1 ... see it screw it up and stamp on it ?
2..... rip it into lickle tiny pieces...yes even smaller than JJ......orrr
3.... eat it .....
Multiple votes are accepted .x
😂😂😂😂 Can’t stop laughing at that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So we have an interesting few weeks ahead of us, tomorrow we will see if her case is in court
If her case is in court will she turn up,
If she doesn’t up what will they do?
Plus her eviction on the 29th
Woo hoo! It certainly is turning out to be the Merry Old Month of May! (just not for skanky though)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Interesting...and goes onto say that they know of someone wanting their money back who won't give up! Think it's the sun fb comments but lost the page.

Also had too much to drink yesterday and had dreams of KH clearing out the MM 🤣🙈
It could well be true. 10 million isn't that much really in terms of how much she spends. If she sold a couple of properties to buy and do up the MM, half of it would be gone. Then maybe sell a few more to keep having 5 luxury holidays and flying to LA for hair extensions?

Reactions: 21
Forget Thailand for endless 'olidays! The IoW and AFP's spare room is about as far as it'll go now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So we have an interesting few weeks ahead of us, tomorrow we will see if her case is in court
If her case is in court will she turn up,
If she doesn’t up what will they do?
Plus her eviction on the 29th
I think an arrest is still on the cards. There's nothing so far that indicates the trustees and court have changed their plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think an arrest is still on the cards. There's nothing so far that indicates the trustees and court have changed their plan.
Wait but Kipper said she spoke to them and and she can just pay off a few quid when she gets around to it and it’s fine

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dim Lynne, The Childminder (🤭) Beige Bison The Professional Liar/ Deletor …. Erm … Lego Head the Chauffeur. Amy& Dan The Bankers

That’s it I think .

You don’t need anyone else when surrounded with such A Dynamic , highly trained & professional outfit .

Of grifters.
Oh and theres flunkey Jess, Felicia Dogsbody & Reet the cleaner. They're all on a mission to protect their Mistress Skanky :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s good news because if they gave her a stay of execution in November and she has broken the terms again they won’t entertain another application
When she tried hiding in Essex with sb but he wasn’t allowed to stay with kids, all went Pete tong

Reactions: 20
Hope so. One thing puzzling me. She clearly wants people to know she is at her Mums on the IOW this weekend. She posted it herself. Will she still be there on Tuesday when she doesn’t turn up for court? Surely if you didn’t intend to turn up and therefore risk arrest you wouldn’t advertise where you are! Deflection I guess and I bet she won’t be advertising her return journey!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.