Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering they love working on improving themselves,it's not working so far as they seem to be going downhill since they got together ! & if you both aren't smiling after having your rainbow baby then there's no chance of you being together in 5 years never mind married
I mean their first anniversary post said it all "you do my head in, we hate each other, we fight. Love you". They absolutely despise each other. I've been with my husband 20 years. We say I love you each day, sometimes multiple times. If matt and Kate hit 10 years I'll be shocked.
---
I don’t have kids but should Berry constantly be staring off into space like that? Why isn’t she ever looking at her mum?
I'm saying it how it is here, that kid looks vacant. They should focus on that. Her eyes are glazed. Having said this, she's a tit mum, so she wouldn't know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve not caught up here in ages and I’m absolutely screaming she’s lost the plot even further now - completely brainwashed by that “daily grind” bullshit on social media 😂😂😂😂 defo gearing up for an MLM journey

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve not caught up here in ages and I’m absolutely screaming she’s lost the plot even further now - completely brainwashed by that “daily grind” bullshit on social media 😂😂😂😂 defo gearing up for an MLM journey
She is getting worse ..Shes a mum bore with no life who goes on about crap and lies about everything still ..

Reactions: 11
Hair done again?!?! She seems to have it done twice a week and it still looks like a greasy meatball

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The ratty ends of that child’s hair need chopping. Hate it when mine gets like that because I’ve been too lazy to go

Reactions: 19
why must so be so heavy handed. Can’t imagine what Delos kn*b must be like with her giant hands giving it a shake! Bet she would launch him across the room by it.
bleeping hell Nosey, I proper snorted at this… 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First day date in years….thought they went on a day date to the oxygen chamber a couple of days ago?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She proper jabs Berry in that video 🥺🥺🥺
Matts got his glasses on a string on again 🤮
Kates wearing a long sleeve shirt and black dress on the hottest day of the year, hope she’s wearing strong perfume to cover the pong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
No Kate you are looking 50 trying to be 30

The blag dior sandals
Grandad shirt and dress is a no

I hope they are seen out and she's a pissed up prick as always

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.