Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œAll the big CEOsā€ Iā€™m bleeping crying she isnā€™t a real person. She just canā€™t be
I still donā€™t understand what tit she is chatting. Can someone please translate?!

Not sure why sheā€™s mentioning CEOs when she sold her business to be an ā€˜influencerā€™ who doesnā€™t influence anyone. Her only clients are B perfect, who use anyone who has a following over 10k, and collection 2000, who are the lowest end of make up. No one cares about her baby journey but her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still donā€™t understand what tit she is chatting. Can someone please translate?!

Not sure why sheā€™s mentioning CEOs when she sold her business to be an ā€˜influencerā€™ who doesnā€™t influence anyone. Her only clients are B perfect, who use anyone who has a following over 10k, and collection 2000, who are the lowest end of make up. No one cares about her baby journey but her.
Haha Collection 2000 always reminds me of being a young teenager when you got their products free on the front of magazines like Just 17 - I dont believe anyone actually buys it in this day & age

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I donā€™t have kids but should Berry constantly be staring off into space like that? Why isnā€™t she ever looking at her mum?

Reactions: 12
Donā€™t know if itā€™s been mentioned before. But do you think it looks like sheā€™s suffering from Munchausen by proxy?
Seems like she loves the idea that her kids having something wrong with them!
Berry button šŸ™„ the newest cash cow is taking the top spot, olive doesnā€™t seem to get a look in.

Reactions: 17
Berryā€™s baby acneā€™s cleared up so sheā€™s all of a sudden getting close ups (at 4am with a flash, lovely!) and called cute and petite again.

It's boiling outside! Why is that baby wearing a long sleeved baby grow šŸ™„. Ffs, KHM can you so least get something right today.

It's boiling outside! Why is that baby wearing a long sleeved baby grow šŸ™„. Ffs, KHM can you so least get something right today.
Boiling kids is her favourite šŸ‘šŸ»

Was so tight when she shoves that phone in her babyā€™s face and the baby must look at it and be like ā€œhi mumā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look what a good mum I am, look at me filming my baby while she basically stabs her baby in the face with nail covered in god knows what

Reactions: 14
Remember four whole years ago when big back booked the Maldives for Delos birthday šŸ¤£ā€¦. still waiting šŸ¤£

they truly hate eachotheršŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Poor berry getting stabbed by the claws of a truffalo
why must so be so heavy handed. Canā€™t imagine what Delos kn*b must be like with her giant hands giving it a shake! Bet she would launch him across the room by it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
why must so be so heavy handed. Canā€™t imagine what Delos kn*b must be like with her giant hands giving it a shake! Bet she would launch him across the room by it.
ā€œHulk Smashā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Hate that sheā€™s using her dirty scummy nails, use the side of finger for Godā€™s sake šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering they love working on improving themselves,it's not working so far as they seem to be going downhill since they got together ! & if you both aren't smiling after having your rainbow baby then there's no chance of you being together in 5 years never mind married

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.