Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a catfish. She is a comfortable size 16/18 in unfiltered pics, why doesn't she just embrace it?!

Reactions: 20
I’ve cut the other girls out, but I actually think Kate looks nice on this. Haven’t seen a full length one yet. Will keep an eye out
She looks nice? I can see her bra. Why does she wear clothes that don't fit?!
---
Don’t know if I can post the video. But screenshots! In the vid she is screeching. The bride has a good voice singing simply the best
I think she looks a show. Her new "kate moss tits" are the saggiest thing I've seen, so the top of that dress doesn't help. Also, an empire line dress is a wide person's enemy. She looks a show. I'm sure she will filter herself to a small size 6 for today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She’s lying if she dares say it’s down to them vitamins for her side view flat stomach when she literally posted a couple of days ago she’s had some sort of lymphatic massage. She should be putting a disclaimer saying “taken alongside other methods” or whatever. Bullshit as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 25