Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see what her make up looks like in real life when she wears the shimmery Ekin Su without foundation over it. I’m around her age and I have the CT flawless filter and it looks terrible on me… that’s even with Botox 🤣 Seems you can only get away with products like that if you are younger imo

Reactions: 3
Can’t even get her arse of the sofa to feed the wane. Can’t even set him by the table for 15 mins to eat

Reactions: 2
Julie lying up this weekend in a hotel freebie, this hotel have “gifted” stays to a number of instagrammers now 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I can think of better hotels up this way!! Plus would Halloween weekend not have been more exciting to stay?

Look its a change from us seeing her sitting on the couch looking out the big window..

• Haha
Shame on da vincis hotel for gifting her a free stay, what benefit will she be to them as she is a lazy big lump, will never put a foot in their door again and we go quite regular

Reactions: 6
Shame on da vincis hotel for gifting her a free stay, what benefit will she be to them as she is a lazy big lump, will never put a foot in their door again and we go quite regular
was just about to say that.. the hotel must be desperate for gifting thou thing a freebie.. da Vincis no thanks.. is not the one small step was promoting during the summer

Must be stuck for guests as they are scraping the bottom of the barrel, they will have CMB and mc Airfryer next 😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Apart from the fact she’s gotten another freebie
She does nothing for it
No effort made to show the room and what else the hotel has to offer
Very poor effort from her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Definitely think big jules has been on here having a read saying how she's just stuck in a rut and doesn't go out, and now she's pushing herself to go to an event.

Someone's missing all the freebies and attention I think

• Haha
Reactions: 4