Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times is she going to show that bloody console table, she has more shite on it every time, will be buckling under the weight of her tat….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree. There’s no excuse. She’s not ill nor has she ever mentioned having any issues apart from diabetes when pregnant.

I honestly don’t get why she isn’t out and about with the children in a buggy and letting danny run around. He’s constantly indoors unless he’s out with his dad. She must be soon growing roots to that sofa!

Always sounds so out of breath
---
You’ll be pleased to know she’s ordered another one for the other part of the hall. 😂😂😂😂

It just needs a runner on the floor- no space for another tat holder and a lamp. 😂😂😂

How many times is she going to show that bloody console table, she has more shite on it every time, will be buckling under the weight of her tat….

Reactions: 2
Haha I thought that too she said she wasn’t for putting a lot on it and the entire house is nearly on it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i’ve noticed her breathlessness on the latest console video. i don’t imagine she’s done a wile load of exercise in the preceding minutes other than perhaps carrying said item into the hall. that’s concerning for a youngish person.

Reactions: 3
How many times did she say in that post that"Im going to get a nice wee lamp" for the new hall table when all she really wants to say is if any local store want to gift me one please do.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I knew when she came on stories yesterday that it wouldn't be long before a julie20 or something popped up 😏 but the entire stories were basically an advertisement! And that Clair from ohmyglam is a dose why is she so corporate all the time it's like a home shopping channel

Big discounts. Nobody’s buying the white label crap. all the same CMB BPERFECT OMG LMD Their warehouses must be packed.
SELL SELL SELL

She is in need of content so she shows the 3 yr old in the bed with with a dummy...didnt they just buy him a double bed recently? She has him spoiled.

She made a comment about seeing people promote a product and not knowing if it's because they are paid to say its good - pot calling the kettle black julie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7