Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What better way to spend a bank holiday than comment cleansing your social media. 🙄
Comments are hidden by Instagram automatically.

You should be able to click on it to expand the hidden comments. It's often innocent messages flagged by AI as being dodgy. TikTok has the same extremely flawed feature.

Jodie can just delete anything she doesn't like.

ETA: did I misunderstand your post? Apols if so 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
New stories up claiming that other rescues have been bad mouthing her lol. Of course she says they are just JEALOUS!! 🤣 VJB'S!!!! Jodie maybe if you pull your head out of your arse you would be willing to take some constructive criticism from rescues that have been running for years/decades, as they are vastly more experienced than yourself just indulging in your latest hobby of role playing as a rescue because you want ALL of the animals IN THE WORLD to snog
She must be fuming she can’t say “how many animals have you rescued” to them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so much for them expensive skin treatments her face/skin has gone all flabby no wonder she says "people want to get into her skin"there looks like there is plenty to get into,lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That hairdon't is making me twitch. Just shave it off, or cut it short. That is hideous. Redneck Jodie is not a sexy look!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New stories up claiming that other rescues have been bad mouthing her lol. Of course she says they are just JEALOUS!! 🤣 VJB'S!!!! Jodie maybe if you pull your head out of your arse you would be willing to take some constructive criticism from rescues that have been running for years/decades, as they are vastly more experienced than yourself just indulging in your latest hobby of role playing as a rescue because you want ALL of the animals IN THE WORLD to snog
I think the rescues are saying exactly what we have all said about the foxes. Petting the cubs and going into their enclosure and buying them dog toys isn't what you do when you are raising wild animals to be released.
Anyone with any experience of rescuing, rehabilitating and releasing wildlife knows this. The wildlife rescues will be triggered by her treatment of these cubs and rightly so. A success story with wildlife is a release back into the wild, not an existance in captivity in enclosures biggah than anyone elses she has evah seen. They are not VJB's they just have the best interests of the animals at heart.
Even the hedgehogs she says can nevah be released can be released. They are wild animals, their numbers in serious decline and she is not releasing them and preventing them breeding. Any rescue would soft release and support feed. They can survive very happily without Jodie Marsh and live a natural life snuffling around in undergrowth, not living in a stark enclosure with now natural cover.

Maybe we need to add a list of wildlife fails to Wiki.

Roe deer
muntjac, smashed pelvis.
tawny owl, didn't notice a chunk out of wing for months, tried to release in broad daylight in her garden not in it's own environment,
Hedgehogs, too tame. Complete bollocks,

As the old saying goes "a little knowledge is dangerous." Thankfully local people and rescues are now aware of the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jeez. I almost feel sorry for her 😂

I have only watched one Story so far but, Jodie, get yourself tested for COPD 👍🏻
The wheezing is something else, isn't it? I thought she might have given up the smokes during her bodybuilding Champion Of America phase. I remember this IG video of her doing a sexeh birthday dance for Claire and she actually got breathless whilst dancing & feeling her own tits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Who is wanking right now?
I think this is the absolute worst she's ever looked. She's only 45 and she's completely let herself go, looks like she hasn't washed for a month. Those earrings must stink to high heaven, bet she never cleans them. I get that many women get to middle age and don't give a duck about putting on a few pounds or getting a few wrinkles but for someone so obsessed with her looks I can't understand why she's allowed this to happen.

She must be a lazy bastard because you'd think lugging hay bales about, doing manual work and being physically active all day (which is how your life would presumably be running an animal rescue) would keep you in good shape.

I notice neither Jack nor Steph are fat. She's sitting on her fat arse most of the day scrollling social media, buying home decor whilst shovelling bowls of deep fried cheesy chips into her gob isn't she? bleeping state of her.

Seems as good a time as any to dig out this Jodie quote from 2006 when Liz Hambleton of More magazine made a comment about her hair, Marsh demanded that she take part in a 'pulling contest'.

'I think it's fair to say, she was left a little red-faced as the men drew gasps of delight at my flat brown belly and whopping melons and gasps of horror at her sagging flaps and wrinkly rolls.'

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What's the current location of the hedgehogs? Are they outside now? I can't remember.

I do remember them being in the pink diner while Jodie had loud karaoke parties to annoy the neighbours, though.

Reactions: 6
so much for them expensive skin treatments her face/skin has gone all flabby no wonder she says "people want to get into her skin"there looks like there is plenty to get into,lol
I've been under her skin for a while now, who could forget the how to count to four meerkats video? :ROFLMAO:
There is still lots of room and getting bigger by the day! Hey even Hamish could join me! It's a bit beefy crisps and fags in here though. :sick:
No wonder she can't get a shag! Wanking is the last thoough on my mind! :ROFLMAO:
---
What's the current location of the hedgehogs? Are they outside now? I can't remember.

I do remember them being in the pink diner while Jodie had loud karaoke parties to annoy the neighbours, though.
The female is in the former rabbit run with chicken wire on the floor. Has she any idea about how many hedgehogs are injured by chicken wire? They like to dig for worms FFS!
The two males are in an enclosure next to the meerkats by the house. Two very stark enclosures.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I think the rescues are saying exactly what we have all said about the foxes. Petting the cubs and going into their enclosure and buying them dog toys isn't what you do when you are raising wild animals to be released.
Anyone with any experience of rescuing, rehabilitating and releasing wildlife knows this. The wildlife rescues will be triggered by her treatment of these cubs and rightly so. A success story with wildlife is a release back into the wild, not an existance in captivity in enclosures biggah than anyone elses she has evah seen. They are not VJB's they just have the best interests of the animals at heart.
Even the hedgehogs she says can nevah be released can be released. They are wild animals, their numbers in serious decline and she is not releasing them and preventing them breeding. Any rescue would soft release and support feed. They can survive very happily without Jodie Marsh and live a natural life snuffling around in undergrowth, not living in a stark enclosure with now natural cover.

Maybe we need to add a list of wildlife fails to Wiki.

Roe deer
muntjac, smashed pelvis.
tawny owl, didn't notice a chunk out of wing for months, tried to release in broad daylight in her garden not in it's own environment,

As the old saying goes "a little knowledge is dangerous." Thankfully local people and rescues are now aware of the situation.
Didn’t she use the excuse ‘they go on their wheels every night’ theyd walk miles if they got the chance. Stupid cow

Reactions: 6
she is gonna need an oxogen tank at this rate
agree she looks the worst ive ever seen her she is bloated and unkept and looks like she smells

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.