Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else extremely underwhelmed with the redecoration of the spare room 🧐😂😂

Quite shocked at how plain & untacky it is… You’re right Jodi I don’t believe this is the finished result😂 I reckon it will be plastered in hideous wallpaper & finishings but she doesn’t want anymore comments about her expensive home decor when she is still constantly begging the public for money to feed the animals
IMG_9295.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else extremely underwhelmed with the redecoration of the spare room 🧐😂😂

Quite shocked at how plain & untacky it is… You’re right Jodi I don’t believe this is the finished result😂 I reckon it will be plastered in hideous wallpaper & finishings but she doesn’t want anymore comments about her expensive home decor when she is still constantly begging the public for money to feed the animals View attachment 2914820
She looks older than my mum
In that pic and she’s 63

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Quite shocked at how plain & untacky it is… You’re right Jodi I don’t believe this is the finished result😂 I reckon it will be plastered in hideous wallpaper & finishings but she doesn’t want anymore comments about her expensive home decor when she is still constantly begging the public for money to feed the animals View attachment 2914820
Foxy Devos spent the budget taking down Mark's Bob the builder wallpaper

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We are now in May so was expecting some sort of "big reveal" of the "spring/Summer grazing fields" she kept claiming to have lol. But nope, theyre all still in the mud pit trenches. She kept claiming the animals would be moved to the "other fields" to allow these current mud pits to recover and magically regrow some grass. But surely they would have been moved by now if that was the case?

Reactions: 16
We are now in May so was expecting some sort of "big reveal" of the "spring/Summer grazing fields" she kept claiming to have lol. But nope, theyre all still in the mud pit trenches. She kept claiming the animals would be moved to the "other fields" to allow these current mud pits to recover and magically regrow some grass. But surely they would have been moved by now if that was the case?
Recap: (this is from a few months ago)
Picsart_24-05-04_16-42-32-358.jpg

2 rested fields, plus 7 rested acres.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
"old" Jodie would have been able to pull Foxy Devos no problem back in the day. She doesn't like it when they have a personality though, can't control them then.

That response on IG is so rude, what a nasty cow. I hope that poster wasn't giving her money.

Reactions: 8
Recap:
View attachment 2914923

2 rested fields, plus 7 rested acres.
No water all summer 👀
---
I can’t stand her ‘if we didn’t rescue them they would have died’
Where does it end though? You cannot just keep cramming in animal after animal. Where is the quality of Life for them? Space to roam around, sticking them in those small enclosures doesn’t make you a hero. The place is a shithole, feed bowls are always filthy, I don’t believe the animals bedding will be cleaned/changed as much as it should, the state of those poor cats. They don’t have enough staff to meet even the basics needs yet she takes in more & more but never takes on anymore people to help care for them. It makes me sad because that place is the complete opposite of a sanctuary, there is no peace & calm for the abused animals who really need it. It’s a merry go round for her to show off the latest rescue that can’t ever be rehomed or released back in to the wild! If she actually concentrated on properly looking after the hundreds of animals she has I would maybe cut her some slack but as it stands she is just a very strange woman obsessed with hoarding as many animals as possible 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How many times has Jodie decided to manage a boyfriend's career and walked away when it all went Pete Tong. She is great at blagging, I'll give her that, but she can't plan or strategize for tit. She thought she could do a better job managing herself after her agent parted ways after Up The Aisle. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No water all summer 👀
---
I can’t stand her ‘if we didn’t rescue them they would have died’
Where does it end though? You cannot just keep cramming in animal after animal. Where is the quality of Life for them? Space to roam around, sticking them in those small enclosures doesn’t make you a hero. The place is a shithole, feed bowls are always filthy, I don’t believe the animals bedding will be cleaned/changed as much as it should, the state of those poor cats. They don’t have enough staff to meet even the basics needs yet she takes in more & more but never takes on anymore people to help care for them. It makes me sad because that place is the complete opposite of a sanctuary, there is no peace & calm for the abused animals who really need it. It’s a merry go round for her to show off the latest rescue that can’t ever be rehomed or released back in to the wild! If she actually concentrated on properly looking after the hundreds of animals she has I would maybe cut her some slack but as it stands she is just a very strange woman obsessed with hoarding as many animals as possible 😢
How arrogant is she? By god her narcissism comes across very strongly in her response. I feel for all the animals, the state of those or cats really bothers me. How she had to shave those cats due to neglect was absolutely appalling. I bet they throw some food in, possibly clean litter if jack can be arsed and that’s their lot. I’m pretty sure the majority of those cats could be rehomed to loving owners but she won’t

Reactions: 9
How arrogant is she? By god her narcissism comes across very strongly in her response. I feel for all the animals, the state of those or cats really bothers me. How she had to shave those cats due to neglect was absolutely appalling. I bet they throw some food in, possibly clean litter if jack can be arsed and that’s their lot. I’m pretty sure the majority of those cats could be rehomed to loving owners but she won’t
Wouldn't it be great if she started a charity providing companion cats to the elderly. All of the cats needs provided through donations and a lonely elderly person has much needed company without the worry of bills or what will happen to the cat after they die.
Instead they are hoarded and stuck in the loft of a cart lodge.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wouldn't it be great if she started a charity providing companion cats to the elderly. All of the cats needs provided through donations and a lonely elderly person has much needed company without the worry of bills or what will happen to the cat after they die.
Instead they are hoarded and stuck in t
It would be a brilliant idea, plenty of love and attention and actually cared for and brushed. I’ve watched a program on YouTube about prisoners in the us who care for the cats, they genuinely are more looked after and cared for than st. Arrogant witch, narcissistic Jodie’s will ever be and it makes me sad. Doesn’t seem as if she barely shows the cats, clearly not interesting enough for her

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I asked her to show the 7 acres. She said sarcastically that her followers want to see the animals not the fields. She accused me of knowing nothing as I hadn't rescued any animals, (I have actually) I replied she should not be making assumptions about me and got blocked. She is a lying, useless twit who believes she is the Messiah of animal rescue. Those animals have no grazing or enrichment and are living miserable lives. She's an incompetent know it all and I actually despise the sight of her.
Thick as tit, stinks and can't get laid.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I asked her to show the 7 acres. She said sarcastically that her followers want to see the animals not the fields. She accused me of knowing nothing as I hadn't rescued any animals, (I have actually) I replied she should not be making assumptions about me and got blocked. She is a lying, useless twit who believes she is the Messiah of animal rescue. Those animals have no grazing or enrichment and are living miserable lives. She's an incompetent know it all and I actually despise the sight of her.
What a witch, those fields looked good she’d be openly bragging and showing no end of pictures of her ‘perfect green fields’ I think all of us on here would love to see your fields Jodie ( oh we know you and Steph are reading) bloke I work with meet her years ago in her glamour model days, I said what was she like? Said bleeping rude, and had hair like a chip pan - chip pan probably smells better

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I gave her advice on laying the mud mats and rolling before hand as the ground had a soft frost and not muddy. I got a load of shite back asking "what do you know?" I came back with knowledgeable land management techniques and the type of equipment we used in the same conditions resulting in a better job. I was then asked how many animals I had rescued and was duly blocked!!!
For someone who is nevah evah wrong she is rarely right! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
What a witch, those fields looked good she’d be openly bragging and showing no end of pictures of her ‘perfect green fields’ I think all of us on here would love to see your fields Jodie ( oh we know you and Steph are reading) bloke I work with meet her years ago in her glamour model days, I said what was she like? Said bleeping rude, and had hair like a chip pan - chip pan probably smells better
I have a friend who used to manage page 3 girls back in the day and he says "she never had it! Neither did Katie Price, but Katie was streets ahead of Manky Marsh!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
i dont get why she wants her own private zoo and the cats are a good example she wont re home but hardly has anything to do with them
we have all seen the neglect,i just dont get why she keeps them

i dont get why she wants her own private zoo and the cats are a good example she wont re home but hardly has anything to do with them
we have all seen the neglect,i just dont get why she keeps them
It's a numbers game to her. I also think she is trying to compete with Hopefield Animal Sanctuary in Brentwood. The big difference is they have 50 acres and she has a 3 acre paddock and a 1 acre garden.
Does anyone remember the rant of her story about a bloke from another rescue who offered to rehome a cockerel? She gave him a ticket to a west end show years earlier. Not just a west end show, but the biggest evah west end show evah! And now he is stealing a fecking cockerel off her and disrespecting the memory of her mum.
He seemed like a really nice person and didn't deserve the Jodie treatment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It would be a brilliant idea, plenty of love and attention and actually cared for and brushed. I’ve watched a program on YouTube about prisoners in the us who care for the cats, they genuinely are more looked after and cared for than st. Arrogant witch, narcissistic Jodie’s will ever be and it makes me sad. Doesn’t seem as if she barely shows the cats, clearly not interesting enough for her
I think it’s because the room they are kept in will be disgusting, the cats fur all matted again, can’t show the followers the state they are kept in. Cats are clean but that room doesn’t look like it has ever been cleaned, swept or dusted. The last time I seen stories the cat beds were filthy, covered in questionable stains, cat hair everywhere. It’s pure neglect, she needs to put her hand in her pocket & pay for more staff or start re homing some of these cats, there is no reason why they can’t. All her excuses about not having time to properly vet new homes is wearing thin, surely one her many best friends or her dad could help with this? Some of those cats were beautiful pedigrees, you wouldn’t even recognise them now :(

• Sad
  • Angry
I think it’s because the room they are kept in will be disgusting, the cats fur all matted again, can’t show the followers the state they are kept in. Cats are clean but that room doesn’t look like it has ever been cleaned, swept or dusted. The last time I seen stories the cat beds were filthy, covered in questionable stains, cat hair everywhere. It’s pure neglect, she needs to put her hand in her pocket & pay for more staff or start re homing some of these cats, there is no reason why they can’t. All her excuses about not having time to properly vet new homes is wearing thin, surely one her many best friends or her dad could help with this? Some of those cats were beautiful pedigrees, you wouldn’t even recognise them now :(
That reminds me when I saw that builder she had over. He put a video up and the cat room looked disgusting.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.