Jesy Nelson #6 Brought zero talent to the table and then got dropped by her label

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you post the link? Putting your house up for sale just before Xmas is not a good sign 😬
Am I allowed to post the link? I’ve seen arguments and guessing games instead on other threads about this kind of thing 😅

Reactions: 1
Am I allowed to post the link? I’ve seen arguments and guessing games instead on other threads about this kind of thing 😅
What’s the area and number of bedrooms xx
---
Edit -
Dw I found it lol x

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how many rooms are empty !
I know 6 bedrooms is crazy for 1 person and the house doesn’t look lived in either. We know she doesn’t seem to ever be there so she would be stupid not to sell! Especially when we know she must be close to being broke too. She can’t be making any money from music surely.

Reactions: 4
Dont think the pictures are from when she or anyone’s lived there, even the lounge right next to the kitchen is empty. If you look closely, some of the furniture in the master bedroom looks photoshopped in

Are there any thread title suggestions? The most liked one I could see was from May, so we might want an updated one.

Who is this white girl? Where’s our black queen Jesy? 😂😂😂 so strange seeing her actually look white. She just needs to get rid of the wig now lmao
Two piss poor singles, and an imitation of Mariah Carey doing a rendition of Silent Night!
Her musical output is prodigious, oh how those LM girls held her back from showing her talent!

Reactions: 6
She can sing but so can do many other people it doesn’t mean they will sell music. I think J’s pop career is over.

Why always melancholy singing why not sing something jolly and smile to cheer fans up??

She is still young so would be good for her to use what money she has left to do something in life, start a music school? Rent out recording studios to those on low incomes trying to catch a break. Anything like that!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she’s miming on that video? Also I’ve just realised why she looks weird to me her eyes are too far apart 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4