Jesy Nelson #6 Brought zero talent to the table and then got dropped by her label

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments on that post are being deleted 😂 Saw ones earlier that were calling her a blackfisher or being like you’re taking the piss …. All gone…

Reactions: 7
Cant reply to the old thread but in those photos where she's getting roasted for blackfishing again you can really see how patchy the fake tan is on her hand in the last photo

Reactions: 9
Apart from the black fishing, those recently pics are generally just so embarrassing. The clothes, T
the posing with phone/laptop, the McDonalds rubbish… it’s something a 14 year old would post.

Reactions: 11
Is it bad that I’m concerned about all that fake tan on that light couch and also that she has her shoes on with her foot on the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it bad that I’m concerned about all that fake tan on that light couch and also that she has her shoes on with her foot on the couch.
That's not fake tan, that's Jesy showing her natural colour from her mixed heritage.
Dontcha know that she's from the ghetto?
100% authentic is our Jesy.
Just like her 1 single musical talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
EA445C4F-A247-46F7-9292-7A48F03E7240.jpeg
i

I’m wondering if there was a lot more shots/promo that were done at the same time as this clip that were supposed to be for the album. That’s now potentially shelved.

A year to the day tomorrow actually that was uploaded… then only took her another 2 month to release Boyz.

Reactions: 5
Another "new chapter?" 🙄
It seems like she genuinely can not seem to cope with messing up. Like if she deletes her entire Instagram and starts again then none of it actually happened or something. She's avoiding having to take the heat over her own decisions and screw ups by just trying to sweep everything under the rug. 👀

Reactions: 20
I just think she's very lost and still trying to find herself. People who constantly "reinvent" themselves are seriously insecure. She's not sure where she fits in and it shows. She wants to do R&B music but no one is taking her seriously with it. I'm not really sure where she's planning on going from here.

Reactions: 17
I just think she's very lost and still trying to find herself. People who constantly "reinvent" themselves are seriously insecure. She's not sure where she fits in and it shows. She wants to do R&B music but no one is taking her seriously with it. I'm not really sure where she's planning on going from here.
She wants to be famous, the music is secondary.
I don't think for one moment that Jesy is insecure, seriously lacking in talent, definitely.
She's under the impression that it's all about looks and perceived skin tone.
There's nobody willing to run around after her anymore to pick up the pieces from her lazyness, if she seriously thought she could write and perform R&B then she'd do it.
She doesn't have the ability, ultimate expression of (imaginary) style over substance here.
Deluded and spoilt, reality tv and OF awaits.

Reactions: 25
Apparently there's no cure for narcissism. That's a seriously scary thought for the future of humanity. These present day narcissists are breeding more daily what with IG and Tick-tock
Jessy should let it all go, find some genuine friends and enjoy her extraordinary good luck to have made a lot of money. I do think the girls of LM had more talent than some but eventually these things end and you have to move on.

Reactions: 13
The irony is she has done this all to herself. Had she waited it out a little longer, she could have left the band on good terms. Also if she hadn't been such a prize ass since, she might have kept more backing. She's a pretty girl with a marketable voice. She's just a self destructive dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 26