James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
most people wouldn’t even take the second picture! I can’t believe her and James took the time to construct it. I would shout at my husband if he actually started snapping pictures whilst I was balancing a scooter and two children 🤣
---
also it’s funny because she literally does share all of the “don’t share” pictures 😭
and it is just funnier that the unposed ones are still her posing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trying to be relatable but failing miserably. On holiday with her husband but is having to care for both kids, push a buggy and hold the scooter.whilst hw takes a picture of her struggling. In reality it was the other way round. She was sat there cradling her bump and taking selfies, whilst James was left to do everything else.

Reactions: 17
there's another one even worse, her holding her stomach like she was pregnant, mouth open, tongue out, and looking at the ceiling. what the hell is that about?
also she did in fact post that on her stories when talking about her bloated she was

Reactions: 1
Why IS she that bloated though? That’s not normal surely? Everyone (especially women) get bloated from time to time but that’s a huge amount.

Reactions: 21
When it’s 100% of the time it’s not bloating, just a large overweight stomach.

Reactions: 12
If it’s “just a belly” stop frickin’ going on about it and drawing attention to it every god damn day.

Is she that insecure that she needs to post about her belly daily in order to get daily DMs from her “fans” telling her what an inspiration she is for not being afraid to show her stomach. It’s beyond boring now it’s actually painful. Think I’ll have to block her stories as the rage I get on a daily basis when I see her posting her belly 😂

Reactions: 23
Honestly I don’t know how more people aren’t put off her content just by how much she repeats the word belly 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I mean, her stories were repetative and boring, but now they’re bordering on - for me - mental disease style. It can not be healthy to discuss your bodily shape and outward appearance e v e r y day.

Reactions: 19
1000053990.jpg

came up on my insta🤣 think the algorithm needs to work it's magic for carys and send it her way

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How is she comparing ordering shorts to ordering a coat? I get what she’s trying to say but it really doesn’t make sense in this particular case

Reactions: 9
How is she comparing ordering shorts to ordering a coat? I get what she’s trying to say but it really doesn’t make sense in this particular case
I thought she'd be comparing two pairs of bottoms too!

Reactions: 3
So the green shirt and shorts aren’t from in here the style collection that she JUST released? How does she get away with that, do its not care that shes flogging the same type of clothing from another brand when her collection is still available? She probably stole the whole look from m&s by the looks of it!

Reactions: 10
This drove me mad, clearly the jacket is meant to be oversized so therefore will have a looser fit? Those short look like they're supposed to be fitted so she's got the right idea but as usual absolutely terrible execution. At least compare two pairs of shorts / jackets from the same company in different sizes

Reactions: 10
She says in the comments it’s emotionally exhausting companies having confusing sizes. I thought she didn’t care about the size as long as it fits?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She says in the comments it’s emotionally exhausting companies having different sizes. I thought she didn’t care about the size as long as it fits?
EMOTIONALLY exhausting lmao, get a grip love!!! Yeah it's a pain in the arse ordering multiple sizes when shopping online but it's not EMOTIONALLY exhausting!

Also Caz is jobless and places like 5 huge clothes orders a day. Maybe that's what makes it so exhausting :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
She says in the comments it’s emotionally exhausting companies having confusing sizes. I thought she didn’t care about the size as long as it fits?
......Carys says sizes are confusing after telling her audience her size 8 jeans will fit someone who is a 14!!!!:unsure:o_O

Reactions: 24