James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dropping £5k on a week in Kos. So relatable.
I reckon ITS would have paid at least some of it. The fact they don’t have to pay for MUA, Hair stylist, photographer and fly any of their staff out there to oversee the shoot, I’d be surprised if she pays for the hotel herself.

Reactions: 10
Sorry - the new trend is to buy clothes and then shrink them on a wash and admit that to your followers 😭😭😭just stop

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon ITS would have paid at least some of it. The fact they don’t have to pay for MUA, Hair stylist, photographer and fly any of their staff out there to oversee the shoot, I’d be surprised if she pays for the hotel herself.
yeah it’s definitely part of the ITS partnership but we’ll see how much of that she declares!

Reactions: 5
Dropping £5k on a week in Kos. So relatable.
I don't see why they bothered. That shady balcony could've been any where in the world, it's not even a great view or at least they haven't photographed it well. Swim wear in Kos but no beach or swimming pool is bonkers.

Reactions: 14
Finally the top comments are starting to reflect that this level of bloating is NOT normal or healthy, especially when she's describing it as sore! She could be putting people off getting serious diagnoses parading this round as being normal.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Finally the top comments are starting to reflect that this level of bloating is NOT normal or healthy, especially when she's describing it as sore! She could be putting people off getting serious diagnoses parading this round as being normal.
I know she's on holiday so probably indulging as we all do but it looks a lot bigger in this photo.

Reactions: 10
Can someone please tell me what a 'reset' days is. As I'm seeing more and more of these insufferable influenzers using it. Seems to be over a weekend. Tell me they have not hijacked 'sunday' and using 'resetday'

Also trying to think when was the last time I did the housework wearing a mic. Oh that'll be NEVER

Reactions: 12
That latest story … read here much Carys?!

also she wrote belly ELEVEN times in one post 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“i gave myself a b shaped belly from all those years of sucking in and overusing my muscles” she blows my mind, aren’t her parents actual doctors 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else absolutely HATE the word belly! I can’t stand it!! Just say stomach ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“i gave myself a b shaped belly from all those years of sucking in and overusing my muscles” she blows my mind, aren’t her parents actual doctors 😭
I was about to write exactly this, what the f is she on about?!?!

Reactions: 8
I wish she’d just f*cking admit she’d rather not have a body shape like this but can’t be arsed right now rather than saying it’s cute, it’s adorable, reminds her of pregnancy, it’s *nOrMaL boO” or blaming it on her kids or even worse blaming it all on various medical conditions rather than the fact that she’s just lazy and bloody greedy

Reactions: 21
She purely posts about it for the validation from her followers. She can post how much she embraces her new ‘belly’, how she loves her stretch marks etc every day till the cows come home but there’s not a chance in hell that it’s true.
She is miserable in her body, so a simple post referring to her body sets off the ‘you look great hun!’, ‘I wish I had your confidence!’ ‘You look stunning!’ comments from her sheep followers who, I’m sorry, are saying these things out of sympathy. Those comments give her a little boost, then around again we go till the next post.

She used to be cool, a bit goofy but had style, was sexy, had a killer body and just carried herself differently. Now she posts tit like this with these stupid faces (why is THIS the thumbnail in her reel?!)

IMG_5596.jpeg

I purely watch not for her style (or lack of), body positivity (which she fakes) but just out of interest of the car crash she has become, and I wish she could see it.

rant over 🤣

Reactions: 19
I mean.. don’t all females have belly like that if they ‘let go’ which I can’t help but feel that’s all she’s doing? No?

Reactions: 5