James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of text on her stories.. does anyone actually read it all? It’s just rambling, I got lost after 2 seconds.
Also what is she on about saying ‘I’ve always had a round belly’? She had a flat stomach up until about 4 years ago!
It gives me a headache trying to read her rambling 🤷🏼‍♀️

So its a 'sensitive' bloated belly now guys. And it's getting hauled into a beacccchy ssssheer dresssss just to get more Marks and Sparks asmr soundssssssss for the mic which is permanently attached to her sssssilky sssssoft handssssss as more ssssshit comes out her sssssstupid asssssss griffftttty mouth.

Where's her kidsss during this trip she's on? Sssssshipped of to the Grandparents so sssshe can have quality time with Ssssshrek?

Reactions: 9
For someone who’s now saying she doesn’t have to justify her belly shape, why is that all you talk about?! Can’t deal with her she’s absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 19
She hates her belly. Her whole body infact. Which is why she talks about it so much. She doesn't want to be ridiculed because of it. So talks about it herself so others won't feel the need to draw attention to the body part she hates. Which is all of it. Except the bewbs.

Reactions: 22
She’s just contradicting herself. For months (even after the cyst ‘diagnosis’) she was saying that round bellies are normal and I believe she uses that word to say ‘you can have a round stomach naturally, without being pregnant etc’.
But in the latest reel she admits she’s got diastasis recti, cysts, possibly endometriosis. So while it’s common to have those issues, it’s not ‘normal’/natural! Her followers may think they’re fine cause Carys has got a round stomach but in reality they need to be checked out by a doctor. Very dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s so funny cause I get the sentiment but it just doesn’t work when she posted the same thing before but was actually pregnant

Reactions: 1
It’s mad that she orders all these clothes and make up, shite from the tik-tok shop but didn’t bother to re-order the sun screens she needs to keep her skin under control. Surely the airport had something better than ‘one we picked up’ - for sure they’ll have had Child’s farm.
Why does she take such risks with her skin? For content? Sympathy? So James has to concentrate on her rather than the girls? It’s really strange to me.
I’d never travel with out my own shampoo even though the consequences wouldn’t be 5% as severe as her reactions.

Reactions: 4
It’s mad that she orders all these clothes and make up, shite from the tik-tok shop but didn’t bother to re-order the sun screens she needs to keep her skin under control. Surely the airport had something better than ‘one we picked up’ - for sure they’ll have had Child’s farm.
Why does she take such risks with her skin? For content? Sympathy? So James has to concentrate on her rather than the girls? It’s really strange to me.
I’d never travel with out my own shampoo even though the consequences wouldn’t be 5% as severe as her reactions.
Definitely content and sympathy. Maybe she would even tag the companies and hope they will gift her stuff or work with her.
I sometimes can’t believe she’s a grown adult, mother of 2 children. Surely, one of the most important things you take on holidays in a hot place is frigging sunscreen and if you or your kids have any skin problems- get the one you know is safe!

Reactions: 5