Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His entire life is spent following and stalking any z lister who gets any work.Alice seems a nice girl and of course he uses her for likes as his awful mum obviously said to filming a crap dance reel.Both him and her are so boring beige and I’m loving he’s got no work👍👍

Reactions: 16
I know he did show himself at the train station but I don't buy it maybe getting his car from somewhere he left it yesterday at least 3 times I've seen car keys on the table next to his elbow and if you go on Alice's stories there were empty pint glasses then an empty wine glass he just tried to hide what he's got in his glass now but it doesn't matter you can tell he is pissed! 😡
I think it was Waterloo he showed himself at? He could easily of driven to the outskirts of London and then got the tube. That’s what a lot of people do from Essex. If he’d caught the train from Colchester, he would have been eyefucking himself on the train like he usually does, so I’m inclined to think he’s definitely driven some of the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Superb thread title @Turmeric123🙌 And the Crazy recap as ever the business!

How UNRELATABLE is Flaps as an influencer or whatever she thinks she is? She's obviously had something done to her face - nothing is said, no recount, nothing relatable for her alleged followers to tune into. She then publicly states she's having a lip flip. Radio silence following this. But she wants her 'Guyyyys' to comment on a pair of black, ugly slip ons which only just disguise her freshly battered skate wing feet. Make your mind up Flaps. Who is your audience? What message are you trying to project? Keep the dialogue open. You can't just post the bits that suit you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know he did show himself at the train station but I don't buy it maybe getting his car from somewhere he left it yesterday at least 3 times I've seen car keys on the table next to his elbow and if you go on Alice's stories there were empty pint glasses then an empty wine glass he just tried to hide what he's got in his glass now but it doesn't matter you can tell he is pissed! 😡
Or maybe he’s brought them with him as his house keys are also attached on the same bunch of keys? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I
Or maybe he’s brought them with him as his house keys are also attached on the same bunch of keys? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I would have said the same if it wasn't for the fact he has done it before and don't forget he arrived at his mum's with Leo and he was absolutely steaming

Reactions: 14
I
I would have said the same if it wasn't for the fact he has done it before and don't forget he arrived at his mum's with Leo and he was absolutely steaming
Also I’ll still say if he got the train from Colchester, he would have been on his stories. If he doesn’t show himself on the train on the way home, I still think it’s very possible he’s driven. We know there’s no way he’d have paid for an Uber or cab from home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Following on from what others have said, for the amount of thirst trap photos she posts she gets zero interest from guys in the comments 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔Her nose 😆 🤣 😂 😆 🤣 😂 😆 🤣 😂. What with his wig today and now her nose, its made my day 😆 🤣 😂 😆 🤣 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Following on from what others have said, for the amount of thirst trap photos she posts she gets zero interest from guys in the comments 😂😂
I mentioned this 😂 and it’s got duck all to do with her being married, cos blokes on Instagram that comment on women’s posts, don’t care about that. I’ve seen plenty of married women in the ‘public’ eye get suggestive comments from men. The thing is, like with him, there’s a real unattractiveness about them because they themselves think they’re so hot. Genuinely as a woman, I’d happily say when I think another woman is pretty but I look at her and I cannot see one attractive thing about her at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Definitely not got the engagement he was expecting/hoping for on this 😂
Who’s calling those shorts he is wearing today, being the equivalent of his brown trousers, throughout the summer 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Superb thread title @Turmeric123🙌 And the Crazy recap as ever the business!

How UNRELATABLE is Flaps as an influencer or whatever she thinks she is? She's obviously had something done to her face - nothing is said, no recount, nothing relatable for her alleged followers to tune into. She then publicly states she's having a lip flip. Radio silence following this. But she wants her 'Guyyyys' to comment on a pair of black, ugly slip ons which only just disguise her freshly battered skate wing feet. Make your mind up Flaps. Who is your audience? What message are you trying to project? Keep the dialogue open. You can't just post the bits that suit you.
🤣🤣🤣🤣freshly battered skate wing feet has absolutely done me in💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wiki Ref: 03/05/24

Self-taping with the enabler, who laughs at everything he does, even though he's not remotely funny. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
As if 4 million people needed to know of creepy Joe where to watch the interview.He really gives me the creeps and of course the only one with his phone on record🤢🤢
He’s a proper weirdo. I guess anything for engagement by adding the interview link.
---
Of course rather than enjoy the night as away from his family he’s on his phone.View attachment 2927295
Look at him charging his phone! Why ain’t I surprised! He can’t stay off that bloody phone.
---
And they've done yet another embarrassingly bad dance reel. 🤢

View attachment 2927517
View attachment 2927518
View attachment 2927520
Prolly the only reason he went to meet them. There is always an ulterior motive! All for a crappy dance reel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
You just know all these clothes are being returned. They are all hideous! 🤢

WTF are those shoes?

View attachment 2927013View attachment 2927014View attachment 2927015View attachment 2927016View attachment 2927017
Those bleeping doooooorrrrrrsssssss!
---
Did she just buy up all the different sauces and pretend it's an ad to make herself look busy?

So is this the "lip flip" then because she sounds like she's having trouble talking properly and it really doesn't look good.

View attachment 2927461
View attachment 2927463
View attachment 2927464
*clang clang, bang banging* those bottles on the table.
The nonstop lip smacking
'tennn out of tennnn guyyyys'

Either learn how to influence properly or bore off.
That sauce company should ask her to remove the tag. She's done a shocking job.

Last edited:
  • Haha