Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a fabulous birthday Crazy πŸ’—

Why is he complaining about the sun rarely coming out? He was in the Bahamas 2 weeks ago twit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who the duck is Sam Nixon
isn't he the guy who was on Pop idol years ago and became part of the "Sam and Mark" duo that done presenting etc? I actually follow him on Instagram, nice guy, like his cooking content!

Reactions: 16
Oh just duck off you irrelevant twit. Nice to see you spending time with your Beard bro!

The Bahamas is just a distant memory as they never had the money to actually afford it. Skint cunts.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I must admit, I'm off work today and had a few champagnes as it's my 51st birthday today. I'm somewhat pissed off as I share my birthday with bleeping Kate Lawler ffs! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Happy Birthday dear Queen Crazy, MVP of this thread! I shall light up a ginormous spliff in your honour! It was my 51st birthday last week. I so wish us Fakeys could meet up in real life. Would be one hell of a party. Lots of love and blessings to you, hope all your birthday wishes come true β™₯

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she shown herself on insta, since her lip flip? I know she took the boys out yesterday but can’t remember seeing her face since she said she was having it done? Also why has she now got management but there’s no mention of them still in her bio?

• Heart
Was coming on to say how boring the thread has been but I see yous are having a ball πŸ˜‚ giving Fakey loads you lovely trollsπŸ˜‚ Who the duck is Sam and Mark? Never heard of them? Does he think they are β€˜famous’ ?? oh Happy Birthday @CrazyBaldhead πŸ₯³

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I must admit, I'm off work today and had a few champagnes as it's my 51st birthday today. I'm somewhat pissed off as I share my birthday with bleeping Kate Lawler ffs! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Awww to our amazing @CrazyBaldhead happiest of birthdays to our ring leader, our capturer of video moments, our funny & loveable Crazy - I wish you nothing but love, more champagne & a wonderful day with your loved ones ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was coming on to say how boring the thread has been but I see yous are having a ball πŸ˜‚ giving Fakey loads you lovely trollsπŸ˜‚ Who the duck is Sam and Mark? Never heard of them? Does he think they are β€˜famous’ ?? oh Happy Birthday @CrazyBaldhead πŸ₯³
Sam and Mark were both on Pop Idol or X Factor together and became good pals and, from what I remember, may have had a song out together then started to present. Think Sam did Masterchef?
Happy birthday @CrazyBaldhead
---
Is that Popeye filming him in reflection in mirror or has he grabbed some random person in the gym? I’m so embarrassed for him. I’d be snorting if I saw someone doing this and is why I go to a small family run gym as seeing shite like this in a chain gym totally put me off!

Oh just duck off you irrelevant twit. Nice to see you spending time with your Beard bro!

The Bahamas is just a distant memory as they never had the money to actually afford it. Skint cunts.

View attachment 2920707
View attachment 2920708

• Heart
Sam and Mark were both on Pop Idol or X Factor together and became good pals and, from what I remember, may have had a song out together then started to present. Think Sam did Masterchef?
Happy birthday @CrazyBaldhead
---
Is that Popeye filming him in reflection in mirror or has he grabbed some random person in the gym? I’m so embarrassed for him. I’d be snorting if I saw someone doing this and is why I go to a small family run gym as seeing shite like this in a chain gym totally put me off!
I think that’s his photographer mate filming him. Maybe he’s thinking of trying the fitness narrative again πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's a bleeping dysfunctional old ratbag as well , " broadcasting to the Nation" dressed up like a dogs dinner, insanely wittering on about tit - bleeping emmerdale & wheelie bins .....doing ' shout-outs' to imaginary online ' viewers"
Fakey will have plenty to reminisce about when he grief theirs Zelda’s death πŸ˜‚ her fantastic instagram days πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.