Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been boycotting Eurovision since they let Israel in so I’d never seen this points thing before, I mean, I was wondering where Terry Wogan was tbh. So how does the phone in vote work? Surely someone (his mum( must have called for the UK guy, he got zero?

Reactions: 6
So pleased that Israel did so well on the public vote. Just goes to show that people shouting the loudest on social media and baying mobs are not representative. Sleep well Greta Thunberg
Imagine basing public opinion on the Eurovision 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never watch or pay much attention to Eurovision, but I do have questions about the claims that Israel should not be banned from Eurovision as it is "apolitical," yet they made the decision to ban Russia.

It's just very interesting to me that Israel & Palestine is apparently an inherently "political" discussion, yet Russia & Ukraine is not. Perhaps says much about how we see the world.

Reactions: 23
Imagine basing public opinion on the Eurovision 😂
If thousands of people who never voted before did so because they didn't like to see an innocent young woman being so horribly bullied then, yes, it is significant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Tbf Eurovision voting is often a proxy for intereuropean (and beyond) politics.

just thought I was hilarious the palpable relief on the hosts faces when the other country topped Israel and they realised they weren’t going to win.

Reactions: 3
If thousands of people who never voted before did so because they didn't like to see an innocent young woman being so horribly bullied then, yes, it is significant.
Crawled out your stinking hole to celebrate your fellow gammon wasting their money on a Eurovision vote? Yet silent on Rafah. Crawl back in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And none of the contestants made any political statements about it. Bambi for all her tears during the week said nothing. Disgusted.

Reactions: 9
Not too innocent to post TikToks mocking Pro Palestinian protestors though eh? 😇

Reactions: 13
Show me this for Israel and then I’ll believe they have support.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
One person can vote 20 times. A fantastically accurate gauge of “public opinion”. Pretty sure Jedward also came 5th on the Xfactor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One person can vote 20 times. A fantastically accurate gauge of “public opinion”. Pretty sure Jedward also came 5th on the Xfactor 😂
So what? Interesting that Ireland gave so many points to Israel too. Embarrassment at how the Bambi freak person behaved I imagine.

Reactions: 2
I have just found out that the original song Israel entered into the contest is called October Rain. Which includes the lines "There's no air left to breathe" and "They were all good children, each one of them."

Genocidal psycopaths, every single last one of them.

Most moralest of moral people.

Reactions: 13
So what? Interesting that Ireland gave so many points to Israel too. Embarrassment at how the Bambi freak person behaved I imagine.
What’s interesting is that children are being torn limb from limb and you’re salivating over a Eurovision vote. Anything to say about Rafah?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You sure are a fan of using dehumanising language for those you dislike.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbf I imagine Israel called up thousands of IOF reservists who flew in from their homelands to Tel Aviv to sit in a call centre all night ringing in to vote 😝 - it’s fine the American taxes will pay for the costs of all that.
I think really the only vote Isreal needed to see to understand it’s global popularity was on Friday, at the General Assembly, where 143, of 193 countries, voted in favour of Palestine becoming a full member which effectively leads to them being recognised as a state.
I mean if you want to get excited about a singing competition then that’s ok…😬
---
Wow! Yeah I see you very clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.