Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really know what to say but I really do not understand that in 2023/2024 there is no other way to solve such a political issue.

To me it feels like the middle ages.

I don't care what nationality or religion anyone has, but i do not understand why people cannot live in peace and debate their differences in a political forum and I also do not understand why the international courts have no power to stop violence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know it’s not important in the grand scheme of things but the propaganda from the usual paid shills is in overdrive asking for votes for Eurovision. Israel shouldn't even be there in the first place

Reactions: 17
That's impressive. The people will rise up. I mean the second message. I don't know how to do it without the first one copying too. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why would an ‘indigenous’ people do this to what they claim is their own land?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm watching Eurovison which I never do. It's impossible to watch Israel's act without all the other images playing in your mind in the background. Money and threats to individuals can't buy popular opinion.

Reactions: 10
Can’t help but think they’ll use the distraction of Eurovision to unleash fresh hell on Rafah 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
At least the audience know the truth

---
Can’t help but think they’ll use the distraction of Eurovision to unleash fresh hell on Rafah 😢
Yes my sentiments exactly. All the Zio accounts are shilling Eurovision so hard too. We can’t stop talking about Gaza

• Sad
Imagine them thinking they need a distraction. Only the truly morally bankrupt could pretend to be unaware of it at this stage, it's been 7 months. It's been and continues to be a genocide which no one in power seems interested in stopping. It's unbearable.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Biden - ‘no one harms an American’ unless Israel does it. RIP Shireen

• Angry
  • Sad
Was just going to say that. The duck is wrong with the UK
duck knows, I’d be shocked, but considering all the positive press their singer was getting from the usual British sources it’s no surprise really.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So pleased that Israel did so well on the public vote. Just goes to show that people shouting the loudest on social media and baying mobs are not representative. Sleep well Greta Thunberg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.