Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what makes her start the baby photo comparison. Maybe Spencer said a throwaway comment about when he was little that Orville also does, then Imogen did her snarl/smile and suddenly she’s got the box of old photos out and Spencer is immediately regretting saying anything because his workload has now doubled because Imogen is now spending her time making sure she finds a photo where she also a bald baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder what makes her start the baby photo comparison. Maybe Spencer said a throwaway comment about when he was little that Orville also does, then Imogen did her snarl/smile and suddenly she’s got the box of old photos out and Spencer is immediately regretting saying anything because his workload has now doubled because Imogen is now spending her time making sure she finds a photo where she also a bald baby.
Orville...
---
Why does she constantly post all the tit about that little brats sleep? Honestly. Who bleeping cares? Like seriously. Even the not rights who like her surely don't give a duck about the little demons sleep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spencer peddling cheap toilet roll. God what a low point. How is that better than barbering? I actually would get the ick if my husband did this 😂 I personally find seeing my husband go out (in uniform 🥲) and excel in his work and take pride in his work very attractive. But suppose we’re all wired differently!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Spencer peddling cheap toilet roll. God what a low point. How is that better than barbering? I actually would get the ick if my husband did this 😂 I personally find seeing my husband go out (in uniform 🥲) and excel in his work and take pride in his work very attractive. But suppose we’re all wired differently!
Think most of us are wired like you and then there’s Imo 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone commented on her tiktok saying she looks like Spencer so I commented she’s his double and she’s blocked me 😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Someone commented on her tiktok saying she looks like Spencer so I commented she’s his double and she’s blocked me 😂😂😂🤣
Unhinged 😱😱 what the duck. What does she say to people in person when they say this?! Or does she hold in her anger till she gets home, raids her baby pictures then posts them on her story in defence

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Unhinged 😱😱 what the duck. What does she say to people in person when they say this?! Or does she hold in her anger till she gets home, raids her baby pictures then posts them on her story in defence
Does she not understand how genetics work? Your children are not going to be a carbon copy of you (thankfully in imo’s case).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
30 minute vlog = 20 minute clothing haul + 10 minutes talking about haemorrhoids... Fabulous.
You wouldn’t understand Angel, she’s a busy working BREAST FEEDING mum of 2 with haemorrhoids! She doesn’t have the time to put any effort in to her “job”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely unhinged! I don’t understand why she would block me for saying that? it’s nothing bad? I haven’t got any kids but when I do I would love them to look like their dad, It’s so strange how she gets so defensive about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely unhinged! I don’t understand why she would block me for saying that? it’s nothing bad? I haven’t got any kids but when I do I would love them to look like their dad, It’s so strange how she gets so defensive about it.
She’s a narcissistic. EVERYTHING has to be about her. Red flags are flagging with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She just had to jump in and ‘help’ him on that ad too, she’s bleeping nauseating

Reactions: 5