Imogenation #60 Creepy Hugo her ick ridden brother and Imo the most selfless breast pumping mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do these 2 idiots think they are a busy working family?!

They do the bare minimum and make content out of the boring mundane tit real working parents do before and after their jobs!

Reactions: 18
Hahaha the dream wee is working because she doesn’t wake at 5 due to night terrors, but she still wakes at 5 😂 how is she convincing herself that thus far ridiculous thing is working.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s funny how the vast majority of parents don’t contact these stupid companies like sleeping bunnies and seem to have bedtime sorted. But these influencers that use / promote them have endless problems 😂 she’s is the worst example of the use of their services! But like with most things she gets paid to advertise, she’s tit and just makes the companies look pony

Reactions: 13
Just me that thinks Renault Clio is autistic? (coming from a mother of 3, one who is Sen) she just reminds me SOO much of my son, the lack of words, the sleep, the food aversions! So many signs yet these stupid parents seem to be ignoring them and shoving oat cakes in their face instead.

Reactions: 10
IMG_2154.png

Wtf is this new ‘HA HA HUHHH HAA’ thing ???

ren couldn’t be MORE disengaged in the video she was happy on the floor playing with her toys then imo starts with her tit.

As usual Spencer praising her emphasising the time on the clock (7.30am) and how she’s so amazing to be ‘providing entertainment’ at that time of the morning.

well I woke up this morning at 5.30am with a stinking cold, done a workout at home, put washing on, had a shower and got ready for work and left the house by 7.20am to be at work for 8.30?

imo is still in her pjs, shouting ‘HA HA HAAA HAA HUH’ 🤔 tell me why that makes her so amazing you idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How do these 2 idiots think they are a busy working family?!

They do the bare minimum and make content out of the boring mundane tit real working parents do before and after their jobs!
It’s beyond infuriating.
I saw a post from an influencer earlier saying how fustrating it is when you make content but the algorithm doesn’t push it out and you end up having to make content it will rather than what you want… that’s exactly what Imo does. She makes tit up and situations up she think will get views.
Just me that thinks Renault Clio is autistic? (coming from a mother of 3, one who is Sen) she just reminds me SOO much of my son, the lack of words, the sleep, the food aversions! So many signs yet these stupid parents seem to be ignoring them and shoving oat cakes in their face instead.
No. But I do think Imo is saying she has all this things to make out she is.
She gives good eye contact, interacts well with others is developing well.. Imo will just push a diagnosis for more attention.
Also I don’t really think R has a speech delay or lack of words I just don’t think she’s ever given the opportunity to speak with big ole guy yapper as a mother.
I also don’t think she has sleep issues she just has 0 routine and no boundaries so she’s a toddler who’s pushing them and parents give up and let her do what she wants. We have loads of 2/3yr olds at work who go through fussy food phases and will essentially live off bread all day 😂.
Over the years I’ve taught lots of autistic children and even with parents trying their absolute hardest to implement routines and do everything they can things still don’t work.. Imo doesn’t even try with R. Her “trying” is giving up and doing exactly what R wants.

I’ve said it before but if she had different parents she would be a completely different child & be absolutely thriving.

Reactions: 13
It’s beyond infuriating.
I saw a post from an influencer earlier saying how fustrating it is when you make content but the algorithm doesn’t push it out and you end up having to make content it will rather than what you want… that’s exactly what Imo does. She makes tit up and situations up she think will get views.

No. But I do think Imo is saying she has all this things to make out she is.
She gives good eye contact, interacts well with others is developing well.. Imo will just push a diagnosis for more attention.
Also I don’t really think R has a speech delay or lack of words I just don’t think she’s ever given the opportunity to speak with big ole guy yapper as a mother.
I also don’t think she has sleep issues she just has 0 routine and no boundaries so she’s a toddler who’s pushing them and parents give up and let her do what she wants. We have loads of 2/3yr olds at work who go through fussy food phases and will essentially live off bread all day 😂.
Over the years I’ve taught lots of autistic children and even with parents trying their absolute hardest to implement routines and do everything they can things still don’t work.. Imo doesn’t even try with R. Her “trying” is giving up and doing exactly what R wants.

I’ve said it before but if she had different parents she would be a completely different child & be absolutely thriving.
Ahh yes you’ve hit the nail absolutely on the head there!!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2920299

Wtf is this new ‘HA HA HUHHH HAA’ thing ???

ren couldn’t be MORE disengaged in the video she was happy on the floor playing with her toys then imo starts with her tit.

As usual Spencer praising her emphasising the time on the clock (7.30am) and how she’s so amazing to be ‘providing entertainment’ at that time of the morning.

well I woke up this morning at 5.30am with a stinking cold, done a workout at home, put washing on, had a shower and got ready for work and left the house by 7.20am to be at work for 8.30?

imo is still in her pjs, shouting ‘HA HA HAAA HAA HUH’ 🤔 tell me why that makes her so amazing you idiot.
She and all the insta huns wouldn’t last a week doing that! The whole SM industry has made already lazy, entitled narcs 1000 x times worse than they were already.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“dOeS tHiS pHoTo LOoK lIKe Me”

give it a rest, does she really have no idea how DNA works at 30 years old!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watching a sex scene with her mum and husband, yes Grimo, that is how you conceived the Mitchell bros. Acts about 12 years old and is laughing hysterically!!

Reactions: 3
Literally no one cares that you don’t drink alcohol hun…. It’s irrelevant and doesn’t make you a better person.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
She is mental. Seriously she would be a psychiatrists dream!
---
No Imogen, this is a man who is completely broken and tired as duck of your attention seeking, narcissistic ways. I give them another year before separation. This man is done and checked out.
He needs some really good friends to tell him they are there if he ever needs them. Say nothing more as he will be defensive. Just let him know he has friends and somewhere to go. I truly think he’s broken. She is a total narcissist. She’s a bully. He needs out and to take the kids with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14