Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what hotel they’re at? Cause it actually looks pretty family friendly which is what I’m after 😂😂
the Delphin hotel in turkey on jet2 holidays. Google it, it should tell you everything there, looks absolutely amazing though!

Reactions: 2
I think the peaches was because the song ‘peaches’ was on in the background music by Justin bieber

Reactions: 2
Egg fuming about the clothes but oceans had that orange dress on 3 nights in a row

Reactions: 13
And apparently one of her mom Brain thoughts are wether the kids need more sun cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They both are obsessed with how elvis looks, I hope they don’t make it as obvious infront of the kids as they do on Instagram!

Reactions: 8
He’s not even cute though. I don’t get their obsession with his looks. He looks no ‘better’ than the other 2? Theyre nothin special
They both are obsessed with how elvis looks, I hope they don’t make it as obvious infront of the kids as they do on Instagram!

Reactions: 13
I really don’t think Chet finds egg sexually attractive, with or without the fake boobs. There is no chemistry and on pics they look forced.

Reactions: 7
Theu doe realise Goldilocks is a girl, right?

God help the other passengers on that flight home. If they were that feral in the afternoon imagine them on a deep night flight!!

Reactions: 6
Newbie here!

Shouldn't he be explaining that biting is a big NO?! Instead of filming it laughing.
Urgh can't stand them...those kids will grow up to be FERAL!
---
He’s not even cute though. I don’t get their obsession with his looks. He looks no ‘better’ than the other 2? Theyre nothin special
I so think Ocean is a strange looking girl? The bottom half of her face?

I'm sorry I hope that doesn't seem nasty, I dont intend to be, I just don't think they're anything special either!
---
Also*

Reactions: 6
Newbie here!

Shouldn't he be explaining that biting is a big NO?! Instead of filming it laughing.
Urgh can't stand them...those kids will grow up to be FERAL!
---

I so think Ocean is a strange looking girl? The bottom half of her face?

I'm sorry I hope that doesn't seem nasty, I dont intend to be, I just don't think they're anything special either!
---
Also*
Sort of like a space raider crisp 👽?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone make a new thread? Any title suggestions (idk how to do it) lmao

Reactions: 1
You have parents taking big ass carseats on the plane to ensure their babies safety and then you have Helen and Chet…. Can’t even be assed renting a seat off the company 🤯🤯🤯

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Were there friends not meant to be going on holiday with them? I assumed they were going for two weeks and the friends were joining for the second week? I’m sure it was the neighbour’s who is Helen’s new bestie birthday and Helen said can’t wait for our family holiday or something?

Reactions: 5