Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dead at Helen's pics 😂😂 Chet looks like he's made of wax. The more I look at it he looks like he could be her gay bestie not boyfriend 🤭😂 she and Alison did him dirty LOL
All the comments saying “power couple” “I love this couple” 🤢🤢🤢 yeah power couple if you minus all the cheating allegations and break ups 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the comments saying “power couple” “I love this couple” 🤢🤢🤢 yeah power couple if you minus all the cheating allegations and break ups 🤦🏼‍♀️
👆This. "Power couple", yet if we rewind back to July 2023:

Screenshot_20240507_075037_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Who did Egg get to write that break up post for her last year? it's too well written for her to have done it herself

Reactions: 18
👆This. "Power couple", yet if we rewind back to July 2023:

View attachment 2920034
It’s so sad she wrote this, finally being able to speak the truth and Chet manipulated his way back in. The way she said “finally” leave chet shows that she had been feeling this way for a long time. It’s gonna end in a disaster is this relationship

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Catching up but wtf was that flight? I’d be so bleeping embarrassed. Egg and Chet they are your children and your sat there like oh what can we do 🤔 maybe instead of packing so much tit and being self obsessed you could have packed your kids some flights bags with activities to do…not just thought an iPad would keep them happy. Just shows how lazy they are. Egg thinks she’s such a mumfluencer would not want to be anything like her

Reactions: 17
Catching up but wtf was that flight? I’d be so bleeping embarrassed. Egg and Chet they are your children and your sat there like oh what can we do 🤔 maybe instead of packing so much tit and being self obsessed you could have packed your kids some flights bags with activities to do…not just thought an iPad would keep them happy. Just shows how lazy they are. Egg thinks she’s such a mumfluencer would not want to be anything like her
She influences me to do the exact opposite to her

Reactions: 11
She influences me to do the exact opposite to her
Same! I don’t understand how anyone can find it funny. Travelling with kids can be difficult everyone know that’s but there are 3 adults to 3 kids! Just shocking how a mum can be sat there drinking wine whilst her baby is so over stimulated and actually not having a good time at all and just laugh! Not everything has to be hectic chav carnage…but it actually does because the hotel looks so nice and then there is the trash and their feral kids 😂

Reactions: 12
Omg his last video about the bottle of water. He's so thick it hurts. He made the bet but now he's not paying up lol thought he was 'wich'
---
Im loving Allison asking him "where did you go to school!!" 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You know what though I have to say they have done this holiday purely for the kids which makes a change. Most of these Instagram couples take their kids to somewhere proper not child friendly.
Oh god look at me being nice yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know what though I have to say they have done this holiday purely for the kids which makes a change. Most of these Instagram couples take their kids to somewhere proper not child friendly.
Oh god look at me being nice yuck
Yeah probably in the hope they can dump them in kids club lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what hotel they’re at? Cause it actually looks pretty family friendly which is what I’m after 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else hate the swimsuits she puts baby Peach in…

She’s a baby with such sensitive skin - put her in an all in one swimsuit with arms and legs to protect her skin - and also she’s a baby and does not need to be dressed like that plus I worry with all the pedos and dirty creeps there are on the internet 😞 and her page is public to millions for weirdos to see her baby in tiny outfits. Poor baby

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else hate the swimsuits she puts baby Peach in…

She’s a baby with such sensitive skin - put her in an all in one swimsuit with arms and legs to protect her skin - and also she’s a baby and does not need to be dressed like that plus I worry with all the pedos and dirty creeps there are on the internet 😞 and her page is public to millions for weirdos to see her baby in tiny outfits. Poor baby
no, aslong as she has decent sun cream on the son is really good for her for multiple reasons.
---
no, aslong as she has decent sun cream on the son is really good for her for multiple reasons.
*sun

Reactions: 4
I don’t want to be horrible BUT Jesus Christ he’s an ick isn’t he and she’s a pick me to a T, poor kids have that to watch and be raised by. Sorry I just think there setting there kids up for failure, all they care about is looks and they are all very unfortunate looking

Reactions: 18
I thought the youngest was called peach? Why’s egg now calling her peaches

Reactions: 1