Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be doing with the xmas moaning, I mean, they can do an xmas day with Santa, but then Santa’s brought Joe home right? Or the Hayden not liking Joe at work stuff. I know he’s a toddler, but that’s life. Crack one pal…..
but I get her on the hair stuff. I hate using stuff abroad, as it never works or the voltage is crap on my hairdryers etc and makes them go slow/not as hot. and the hotel ones are never right either. and if she’s anything like me it’s not so easy as buy a new thing to use. I like to use brands I trust- shouldn’t say that really, she’ll use owt that pays 🤷🏻‍♀️, but at least British brands you know what to expect. And we don’t hours of moaning about her being blownup with something crap!
It felt for a bit like with all this she had her postive pants on, like the rest of the wasps wags, but now it’s back to the moaning again….. I bet Joe is living to regret not going to france like the rest have…..
Why did joe not go to France like the rest?

Reactions: 2
Why did joe not go to France like the rest?
It will depend on what he would have been offered. All clubs are mid season and despite French budgets, if they don’t need someone in Joes position then he wouldn’t have got anything especially as they have to allow for French youngsters in the squads now. It’s hard to know exactly what the offers would be as rugby is notoriously private about contracts, it’s how some clubs got away with cheating for so long.
There were rumours of a french club going for him, but he had also been offered a contract at Harlequins next season and I doubt he would have got quick release like he would in Japan. The French as far too savvy for that!

Reactions: 3
It will depend on what he would have been offered. All clubs are mid season and despite French budgets, if they don’t need someone in Joes position then he wouldn’t have got anything especially as they have to allow for French youngsters in the squads now. It’s hard to know exactly what the offers would be as rugby is notoriously private about contracts, it’s how some clubs got away with cheating for so long.
There were rumours of a french club going for him, but he had also been offered a contract at Harlequins next season and I doubt he would have got quick release like he would in Japan. The French as far too savvy for that!
Nothing really to do with quick release. Both Willis brothers Dan Robson and Brad Shields have all only gone until the end of this season, just like Joes has to Japan. They will be finishing and returning at about the same time.

Nothing really to do with quick release. Both Willis brothers Dan Robson and Brad Shields have all only gone until the end of this season, just like Joes has to Japan. They will be finishing and returning at about the same time.
Ah, I thought the French lot had gone for longer. So I assumed Joe had taken the money incase he had to stay. This is why contract details need to be less secret in rugby 😂

6 months isn’t that long - and she’s got the financial backing to a) bring her family out to visit and b) come back for any trips she wants.

Also culturally it’ll be a great experience. How old is her eldest kid?

Reactions: 4
She’s genuinely made out as though they’ve moved there forever. I’m shocked to hear it’s only six months.

Reactions: 7
8 tomorrow
Oh ok.
So clearly will be in an EFL school and with other English / English speaking kids.
Sure she’ll be fine.

Just watched a Mallory story for the first time. Her voice. It’s so annoying.

She’s genuinely made out as though they’ve moved there forever. I’m shocked to hear it’s only six months.
Season ends in May.
So he’ll wrap that up and be back for a summer off (multiple holidays for MB) and then into Harlequins preseason.

Reactions: 1
i know we always say this but wow does hattie make it obvious she likes etta the most. she's cute but even when she's doing stories of the boys, it's as if they're the side characters and she's the leading lady!
Literally just found this thread just to say this, poor boys

Reactions: 3
Don’t know why this annoys me so much but it really does 😂 she can afford all the coffee and croissants 🙄
That’s happened to me before and I just said, politely, that I would rather pay for mine and give someone else the free one. They were fine with it! I’m not Hattie rich - or even close 😂😂😂😂😂 but it felt right because I can afford a coffee/croissant without it being a once in a blue moon treat

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg the Pandora advert. I’ve never suffered such second hand embarrassment for someone. How awkward? Why was it going on for so long? It felt like a strange time warp from one of them nightmares you have when you’ve got the flu.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.