Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know we always say this but wow does hattie make it obvious she likes etta the most. she's cute but even when she's doing stories of the boys, it's as if they're the side characters and she's the leading lady!

Reactions: 14
i know we always say this but wow does hattie make it obvious she likes etta the most. she's cute but even when she's doing stories of the boys, it's as if they're the side characters and she's the leading lady!
She got the mini doll she wanted….. I bet Korey had the cut straight after that.

Reactions: 7
what i wanna know is where are the reposted stories from her mates wishing marley a happy birthday, or the post from herself on the grid…

Reactions: 2
Might finally get some interesting content from Mallory now she’s moved to Japan but I wouldn’t put my life on it

Reactions: 8
Hattie’s car today 🤢. I mean I have 3 kids and my car isn’t always pristine, it’s impossible - but the food and all the rest of it, grim. Always out getting photos for the grid, driving the kids around for hours to go these places but they are riding in squalor. Surely they could pay a mobile valet to come out and clean it.

Reactions: 11
Hattie’s car today 🤢. I mean I have 3 kids and my car isn’t always pristine, it’s impossible - but the food and all the rest of it, grim. Always out getting photos for the grid, driving the kids around for hours to go these places but they are riding in squalor. Surely they could pay a mobile valet to come out and clean it.
omg I thought the same!! Incredibly dirty 🤢

Might finally get some interesting content from Mallory now she’s moved to Japan but I wouldn’t put my life on it
I bet the locals thought she looked a complete plonker standing in the street posing with her long green scarf trailing around

I'm assuming she will be having the baby in Japan?

Reactions: 6
Marleys birthday but Etta takes front stage 🙄 just say she’s your favourite kid Hattie poor boys hardly get a look in!
Celebrating our gorgeous marleys birthday but there’s not a single photo of him alone on that post. There is of Etta though what a surprise!

Reactions: 4
Celebrating our gorgeous marleys birthday but there’s not a single photo of him alone on that post. There is of Etta though what a surprise!
I thought this. I’ve got two children and when it’s their birthday if I do post something I always make sure it’s just of them, after all it’s their special day. Think there was more of Etta than there was of birthday boy.

I wonder if Mallory would have secretly preferred another girl. I always got a feeling she prefers girls so she can dress them up

3D8B537B-DE06-4462-8076-C4C558B7C7B2.png

Ha. I plead for a new thread starting but then never check up and follow it. So assumed it just went quiet.

Anyway. Clearly an unsubtle attempt to get a local valeting firm to reach out here.
That car is disgusting. Wtf is she letting them do in it?

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1777992

Ha. I plead for a new thread starting but then never check up and follow it. So assumed it just went quiet.

Anyway. Clearly an unsubtle attempt to get a local valeting firm to reach out here.
That car is disgusting. Wtf is she letting them do in it?
Whatever they like so that they can make it to the next location to shoot content. Even it’s a 5 hour round trip 🙄. Never seen a car so dirty.

I thought this. I’ve got two children and when it’s their birthday if I do post something I always make sure it’s just of them, after all it’s their special day. Think there was more of Etta than there was of birthday boy.

I wonder if Mallory would have secretly preferred another girl. I always got a feeling she prefers girls so she can dress them up
I think no because I feel like joe would have wanted a boy to do rugby with so she would have wanted a boy.

Reactions: 1
Mallory’s moaning!

I don’t know why she and the kids went to Japan as it’s only for a few months.

Reactions: 11
Those moans are pathetic too. Her tongs not working in Japan… big deal 😂

not like they haven’t got enough money to just go and buy ones which do work 🤦‍♀️

I also enjoy her moaning about people trying to suggest things that could stop her moaning🙃

Reactions: 9
Surely she must have known that by flying long haul to somewhere 5 or 6 hours ahead of us (or more?) that the kids would have jet lag?

I can’t be doing with the xmas moaning, I mean, they can do an xmas day with Santa, but then Santa’s brought Joe home right? Or the Hayden not liking Joe at work stuff. I know he’s a toddler, but that’s life. Crack one pal…..
but I get her on the hair stuff. I hate using stuff abroad, as it never works or the voltage is crap on my hairdryers etc and makes them go slow/not as hot. and the hotel ones are never right either. and if she’s anything like me it’s not so easy as buy a new thing to use. I like to use brands I trust- shouldn’t say that really, she’ll use owt that pays 🤷🏻‍♀️, but at least British brands you know what to expect. And we don’t hours of moaning about her being blownup with something crap!
It felt for a bit like with all this she had her postive pants on, like the rest of the wasps wags, but now it’s back to the moaning again….. I bet Joe is living to regret not going to france like the rest have…..

Reactions: 4