Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll došŸ‘¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think sheā€™s gonna attempt to pull off Annieā€™s look. Sheā€™s gonna have gym gear on but itā€™s gonna be a massive fail as always

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please wear your skater boi trainers and Sam dingle hat Lauryn and do your trampoline back flip for the paps to mix it up a bit šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fourteen people to organise soft play and a stale buffet... they all need sacking.

She is beyond help.
Things like lettuce and pitta are cheap af. So she's probably like, make me a bespoke buffet for Ā£20

Absolutely ratchet. Kiaro was probably excited since lauryn would tell him lettuce was a treat the icing on the cakes was probably pureed carrot.

Mr J has done better looking shits than that awful display šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So many soft play centers arrange parties she would have saved a fortune booking one of them instead.........
Oh wait I forgot kiaro's dad is KW a City player and he can't possibly have a normal birthday

Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s currently dying her hair with black box dye. Normal stalking service will resume tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Annieā€™s another level one that Lozza will never ever reach J
---
What really irks me on the daily is people attacking Annie for being a doormat or a mug (of which sheā€™s neither) because what people fail to mention is that Kyle got papped out the family home while she was pregnant.

Nobody criticises Lauryn for bringing another child into an already awful situation when sheā€™d experienced a solo pregnancy and 2 years of parenting Kairo alone. Kyle hadnā€™t been involved, Kyle hadnā€™t given in to her financial demands and Kyle hadnā€™t been checking in on Kairo or showing any commitment to him. She chose to bring KW2 into the world knowing the reality and despite that still attempts to garner sympathy and put Kyle as the protagonist for how she appears in the media.

Iā€™m a total girls girl but I canā€™t find any justification.
---
Annieā€™s another level one that Lozza will never ever reach J
---
THIS šŸ‘†šŸ¼

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.