Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll došŸ‘¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Loz gets in a year as Child Support, Annie drops double on a car.

Shame Lairen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She looks like a normal young woman coming out the gym! What do they expect her to be doing? Cartwheels?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Every time I see ā€œusing the children to play out dramas in the media is a new low, even for herā€ at the end of these articles I bleeping love it

• Heart
Reactions: 39
God I donā€™t even wanna see Laurenā€™s god awful ā€œretaliationā€ to these unsuspecting photos of QAšŸ™„šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She is probably using KW initials more since he announced the football academy. She can then try make out its name is for her kids part of the agreement.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She's so desperate to make her kids particularly the first episode happen, comedy bleeping gold. Has been fro. Day dot only daft vyle.walker cluldnt

Reactions: 18
Still trying to remember a time I've ever filmed one of my kids reading and posted it on SM ...... tbh I can't think anyone I know has ever done this.......

Looking forward to seeing Annie papped with a Teach Your Kids German book

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Annie is stunning
Lauren on the other hand looks like the ā€˜afterā€™ on 10 years younger (2004)
Not a compliment mami
J

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sheā€™s literally losing the plot as she has no access to Kyle! Her posts are becoming more and more desperate and deranged!

I fear what her next move might be ā€¦..

Reactions: 29
Sheā€™s literally losing the plot as she has no access to Kyle! Her posts are becoming more and more desperate and deranged!

I fear what her next move might be ā€¦..
If they move to Germany sheā€™s gonna lose her mind šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She wrote that crap message herself.

This is a reflection on how lauryn thinks the world should see her but due to her extremely absent IQ she doesn't seem to get into that empty head that she is so obviously writing to herself

No one can stand the home wrecking clown.
"Journey" gave it away

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let me say it loud fo4 those at the back

Loz he does not want you, he wants Annie and the four boys you are a hoe and I reckon KW2 was concieved because you poked holes in the condoms you brought with you.

Reactions: 21
Noone gives a tit about her breastfeeding journey. Loz do you hear me no one in this world gives a tit!
#fed is best
From your a bleep iPhone
J

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What horrific outfit do we think sheā€™s gonna be wearing on tomorrows on the phone pap walk then?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.