Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll došŸ‘¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m not sure regarding her taking the children abroad with/without his permission. She obviously already does take them and as far as we know, there isnā€™t a court order regarding the children in place. Technically she should get Kyleā€™s permission to take the children abroad every time if he is on both birth certificates but obviously not all separated parents do this as most exes donā€™t care if you take the children on holiday. ***Worth noting here that there are different types of court order and if Lauren has a child arrangement order then she doesnt need Kyleā€™s permission whilst he still retains PR***. The only way Kyle could stop her going to Germany is to take her to court for a ā€œspecific issue orderā€ and he would have to explain why he doesnā€™t want her to take the children abroad and then the judge will decide.
ETA- if a judge refuses permission for her to take the children to Germany and she still does, she can be charged with child abduction.

Reactions: 35
I just could not publicly confess to ending a relationship with a married man
I just couldnā€™t

Cent frum side chick quarters

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So when the baby turns 1 will that be in June when the euros is on ? Does anyone think the euros threat is because she is not allowed to show their faces on social media, so this will force the issue, then she can get on with monetising them under Kairo Walker ltd ? As RRR are pictured in public

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Busy doing what loz?
Working?
Potty training?
Cleaning?
Or is it jst scrunching duck out ur kids hair and teaching them to say RRR names
J

Sent firm nokia 3310

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Despite her desperate attempts to plaster KW everywhere, isnā€™t K1 actually a Goodman? He was re-registered wasnā€™t he? Does the taking them abroad issue not arise as both childrenā€™s passport probably say Goodman she just pretends they donā€™t.

Sunt from icunt

Reactions: 35
Why on earth is Goodman thinking about dragging two very young children to the Euros? For what - to prove some sort of point? Stir up trouble? I know the children from the other families will be going, but this is very very different. It's not really even about it being in the best interests of the kids, they are just being used as a conduit for petty point scoring and one upmanship. It should all be about the wellbeing of the children, not 'look at meeeee'.

The atmosphere would be so uncomfortable, why would she put her kids in that situation? They wouldn't understand what's going on but they would definitely pick up on it. I feel so sad for those children. Nobody in their sane mind would willingly put their children in that situation, they should be shielded.

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
So when the baby turns 1 will that be in June when the euros is on ? Does anyone think the euros threat is because she is not allowed to show their faces on social media, so this will force the issue, then she can get on with monetising them under Kairo Walker ltd ? As RRR are pictured in public
I suspect this is both a threat and a real potential reality. I think itā€™s a threat to Kyle and testing the waters as to what public reaction would be to her doing that. I can tell you now Lauren, not good.

As I sit here and ponder the real possibility of a Judge having to rule on whether KW/KW can go to the bleeping Euros on not, I am once again reminded why I will never again work in family law. It is the vilest of all of them and there are parents who should face charges for the lies they tell and what they put their kids through. She absolutely fuels all this, no one would be talking about this if it wasnā€™t for her. This sort of drama distracts from the Euros, it can lead to family bans, fans causing murders, she will make an enemy out of everyone if she does this, never mind the impact on her children. He isnā€™t currently seeing the children and you want them reunited in front of the worldā€™s press? Tell me you donā€™t give a duck about your kids without telling me.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
If you were going you wouldnā€™t announce it
Itā€™s now a public threat
She used to make many threats to him
She wants him to make contact
Like the Cheshire move she was allegedly doing
Sick witch

Snet frowm ifon
Exactly this. She is going to keep on going with these types of threats until he contacts her.. its all her plan
And he is so STUPID he will fall for it

Reactions: 25
Oiiiii you thrush ridden whores
Is the ā€˜Jā€™ Now out of the blog?
Was so caught up in her busy lies I didnā€™t even think about it

Cent fwum bathroom
J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Girls, is Mr Fox in a long-standing, intimate and loving relationship with Kyle? He's definitely supporting his career.

He's off to Nottingham to watch City play.

At least he can't get pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Itā€™s hilarious how triggered benefit goodman is having Kyle refer to her kids as mistakes. šŸ˜‚ Trying to set another narrative saying they arenā€™t and ā€˜ loving relationshipā€™. Kyle has confirmed he met Giro for the 1st time August at a lawyers but income 2 being implanted 2 months later halted it šŸ˜‚. Yeah he loves them. Soo proud heā€™s introduced his 4th son and his name whereas meal ticket is under wraps, unwanted, unknown like her mother and brother. I hope Annie leaves, purely based on the level of disrespect and exposing her to that manky prolapsed stds. Not because another unloved child is born because only 1 party chose that from a shag. Why should Annie have her beautiful family impacted and be lumbered with 2 mini Harley Benns around. Kyle ignored giro 3 year and shagged his mum. Hadnā€™t wanted contact for the secret year yet now lozza wants to make his wife step up and force contact with the mistakes. No thanks. Iā€™d whip the house and money away at exactly 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She is allowed to show their faces...fact
She however chooses not to because annie now chooses not to show the boys faces šŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Kyle has publicly rejected her & her kids, why would she want to humiliate herself further by going to the Euros? Sheā€™s an absolute fruit loop. Desperate, narcissistic, attention seeking behaviour. If those kids are going to grow up with only one parent present, she needs to grow the duck up & be a good Mother. honestly has no shame. Im embarazzzzed for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I suspect this is both a threat and a real potential reality. I think itā€™s a threat to Kyle and testing the waters as to what public reaction would be to her doing that. I can tell you now Lauren, not good.

As I sit here and ponder the real possibility of a Judge having to rule on whether KW/KW can go to the bleeping Euros on not, I am once again reminded why I will never again work in family law. It is the vilest of all of them and there are parents who should face charges for the lies they tell and what they put their kids through. She absolutely fuels all this, no one would be talking about this if it wasnā€™t for her. This sort of drama distracts from the Euros, it can lead to family bans, fans causing murders, she will make an enemy out of everyone if she does this, never mind the impact on her children. He isnā€™t currently seeing the children and you want them reunited in front of the worldā€™s press? Tell me you donā€™t give a duck about your kids without telling me.
Plus if she hasnt shown cash cows 1 and 2s faces on her sm the press aint allowed to show their faces

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.