Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m no mathematician but that height does not match up with that height doing somersaults in a outfit that looks like she’s just got out of jug for being a stalker
Loz looks my height and I’m 5’1 but my BBL looks better and I don’t shag married men MOTWYW
Just spat my tea out reading that 🤣
Think they mistakingly put a 5 instead of a 4 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mrcomeon selfishly wanted to go out for dinner to spend time with me last night so I’ve just caught up. I originally did not want to go as I was convinced our relationship was a sham and a husk as he has never once Snapchatted me during our relationship. After reassurances that this is because he is an adult and this is an actual relationship, I calmed down somewhat.

Anyway, brilliant recap as ever and bang on run down on the blog. She really is pathetic, she would absolutely hate it in family court, they would have a field day with just the stuff she writes herself, let alone all the background tit we don’t know about. I would genuinely pay good money to see a Judge’s face when she tells him that she has no safeguarding concerns but she is unwilling to let Kyle see the children unless he says sorry to HER. For what exactly? Getting her pregnant in the same situation she was in the first time? duck off Lauren.

I want MYYYYY children to have a relationship with their dad privately but I want them to publicly support him at the Euros and I also need to be there for that. Righto Lauren.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Kyle wants Kairo at his games and dedicated games to Kairo.. she genuinely thinks Kairo is his favourite child or someone
---
Something not someone.
---
Something not someone.
---
Something not someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She really hates that baby girl doesn’t she, it’s amazing she really thought she hit the jackpot.

She’s honestly pathetic her only content is constant digs at the Walkers.

Give it up sending messages to yourself you’re barely known in the UK never mind New Zealand 😂😂😂 what a fuckin clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 32
New Article in the DM source The Sun 🙄
The comments are allowed
Ash Potato saying what most are thinking 🙌
IMG_3765.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Does anyone kind of have a sick hope that a week before the Euros, Kyle breaks his leg and takes away the final thing she’s holding over him.
I’m just thinking if she hasn’t even bothered taking him to a Man City game, why is she so keen to travel abroad to watch him if it isn’t for the clout chasing.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Now I’m no mathematician but that height does not match up with that height doing somersaults in a outfit that looks like she’s just got out of jug for being a stalker
Loz looks my height and I’m 5’1 but my BBL looks better and I don’t shag married men MOTWYW
I think they got her mixed up with Lauren Goodger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When I read @OGJessicaFletcher post with the messages to Lauren I noticed it looks like she’s sending it to herself… @Lizzy 93 picked up on this so thought I’d bring it into the new thread as this is more evidence of unhinged behaviour if any of the PR people are reading here 👀
Surely we shouldn’t see a pic of her..
I went to my insta and checked when someone has replied to my stories and it is always their pic on the left

Lauren
Is everything okay hun ????
She is NOTTTTTT well omfg
Not the first time we have caught her
A new low even for you Lauren

Ifhonee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Forgive me as i skipped a few chapters (all) of the last thread 🙏🏻

Please direct me to the snapchat 🙏🏻

Reactions: 18
It’s her DP from her stories!
I cropped it …

Although it’s still edited to duck & likely from her burner
The white background looks sus to me 👀

IMG_3769.jpeg
IMG_3770.jpeg
IMG_3771.jpeg

Reactions: 15
‘I’m not a regular mom’

For once Prozza you are absolutely right !!!

Regular moms do not ….

- offer to get rid of their kids for £2 million
- try to rip other families apart
- use their kids as a meal ticket
- fail to teach their kids basic life skills like how to speak and use the toilet
- let their kids burn to change the colour of their skin
- parade their kids half naked to strangers

J

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s her DP from her stories!
I cropped it …

Although it’s still edited to duck & likely from her burner
The white background looks sus to me 👀

View attachment 2902259View attachment 2902260View attachment 2902261
Weird how both of those people chose to use “Mumma” considering they’re meant to be different people. Mental the repetitive patterns from Proz’s burner personalities two random people allegedly from different countries would show.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New Article in the DM source The Sun 🙄
The comments are allowed
Ash Potato saying what most are thinking 🙌
View attachment 2902214

If Lauren thinks she has experienced bad press and trolling so far, she won’t know what has hit her if England lose the Euros and she gets linked to it.

Regardless of anything, what an unbelievably toxic environment for Lauren to try and take her children into, why would you unless it was all about you?

A hill I will die on if that if you feel the need to repost strangers (or burners) praising you as a parent, you are likely in need of some professional help.

Reactions: 28
She is bat tit Martha crazy.
I feel this might be Kyle's last international comp which is why she is losing it over her and the K's being there.
I agree that she will be seen at the airport KW suitcases for all and will go to Germany but will.post pics at bars when England play #alwayssupporting

Snet mi KW biggest stalker phome

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Prozza banging on about her daughter being a little human being (was she expecting a puppy to come out?!) and that the daughter deserves to be acknowledged etc etc and yet the baby is STILL nameless! It is so weird to me that she won’t just say the name. What is she trying to gain from that?
---
She is bat tit Martha crazy.
I feel this might be Kyle's last international comp which is why she is losing it over her and the K's being there.
I agree that she will be seen at the airport KW suitcases for all and will go to Germany but will.post pics at bars when England play #alwayssupporting

Snet mi KW biggest stalker phome
If she turns up in Germany , I wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle wasn’t picked to play

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.