Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said he promised kairo he could go as didn't get to world cup... if I promised my wee 4 year old granddaughter months ago she would not remember. This is all about the Lauren show.. she makes me sick. He should go for half n half custody and get his parents and q nanny to help and cut the maintenance down. Difficult now the boy is going to school. With logistics etc. I am a mental health nurse and she really needs serious help. She actually thinks she is the victim, she is delusional.
Plus the kid can't even speak fuckin English so wouldn't have a clue what the bleep was promising him 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He has also kept the devil in their lives it is shocking what he and loz has done he should feel so bleeping ashamed of the level of disgrace he has brought on his beautiful family.
Just looking at my man now thinking “imagine him giving our children 2 bleeping half siblings” naaaa I couldn’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Swear to God I thought that was Kairo. Why does she wear a moncler jacket one day and crop tops another?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is unpalatable and absolutely repugnant. Annie is so far above her level, she is infatuated by her. Poisoned little dwarf.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Its not the first time I’ve noticed her wearing very expensive boys/men’s clothes 👀 (Monclar women’s jackets are more fitted)

I wonder if there are delays with her maintenance because Kyle’s legal team are going through her finances with a fine tooth comb. I hope they check all her receipts in detail!

Lauryn is aware of Kyle putting money aside by his own free will for “their future” allegedly. If it was true shows that she was entirely happy with KW hiding money from his wife.

So what does Liaryn hide? It’s obvious she is buying
boys/men’s clothing & footwear for herself passing it off as clothes for King Kairo!

That coat would be around £1500 she can’t afford it (although she will say he needs it & will grow into it in no time) 🤥
I hope it’s the same judge and he sees through her antics!

All this extra income she has received from blackmail will come back to bite her on the piles. If Kyle can prove she pressured him to send extra money she will have one big fat overpayment.

I bet she has sponged excessive amounts from Kyle it would be hilarious if he has paid 5-10 years worth of maintenance (480k - 960k) in this time. The court won’t demand he pays more it will be her tough luck.

A Queen once said Karma has no menu you get served what you deserve 🙌

✨ Punishment

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.