Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naaaah! As if she’s deleted all the #hashtags from all her posts!!!

No more #walker #kairowalker #eldestson #narcissisticabuse #flyingmonkeys #3lions

Lads, tit is going down!
#teamrachelmonk #teamannie #teampaullunt
It’s a good thing that this thread has plenty of evidence of them. There should be a separate wiki for EVIDENCE for easy review for any court cases 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I dislike her!
‘Have you ever been to the Maldives, is it on your bucket list’
duck off you patronising bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can understand why Annie stays quiet as rottweiler Lauren just doesn't know where it ends.
But they must be able to do something to shut her up. They have the money. Not to pay her anymore but to get a very good solicitor

Reactions: 25
Genuine question gals….

If you were Annie and this was your situ, what would you do? Honestly…
I’d have left.

Annie is young, stunning and has a huge support system. She wouldn’t get 50% of Kyle’s assets, she’d most likely get 60% because she’s sacrificed her career for Kyle’s.

She’d be rich in her own right, could find a good man that she doesn’t doubt that would be a better role model for her boys. She’ll never trust Kyle again and even in happy moments all it will take is a reminder of what he’s done to be a gut punch to the stomach.

Life’s too short to live like that but equally it’s hard as it feels like Lauryn would have achieved her mission.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If I was Annie and he wanted contact I would also end the relationship.
You can't have Lauren in your life. Look what she is like now. No one wants to be around her. Those poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That’s just reminded me of #modellife
Wonder if that’s still there 🤣
---

No does she do this too 🤣
She’s just back from Maldives butlins. If you’re ever not angry enough at the ‘influencer’ nonsense, take a look at her wiki 🤯😡
---
That’s just reminded me of #modellife
Wonder if that’s still there 🤣
---

No does she do this too 🤣
#Modellife is no more #rip

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kyle is not their daddy! He is their biological father, end of. She’s going to do so much damage to those kids. Nothing she does is in their best interest, it’s all about her, always will be. Shes not got a maternal bone in her body. If she did she’d protect them kids at all costs and stay out the press. I don’t think I’ve ever come across somebody as off key as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
If I was Annie and he wanted contact I would also end the relationship.
You can't have Lauren in your life. Look what she is like now. No one wants to be around her. Those poor kids.
Definitely. if he wanted contact I’d be out of there. Lauren’s a different type of crazy, the worst kind. You’d never know if they were sleeping together - she’s the type to sit with her legs wide open at the front door.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’d have left.

Annie is young, stunning and has a huge support system. She wouldn’t get 50% of Kyle’s assets, she’d most likely get 60% because she’s sacrificed her career for Kyle’s.

She’d be rich in her own right, could find a good man that she doesn’t doubt that would be a better role model for her boys. She’ll never trust Kyle again and even in happy moments all it will take is a reminder of what he’s done to be a gut punch to the stomach.

Life’s too short to live like that but equally it’s hard as it feels like Lauryn would have achieved her mission.
But then Loppy Lauren could end up as step mon to her kids
---
Love know what her sisters actually think of all this. They cannot think this is the right way to go about it.

Reactions: 19
Grunt blink twice if you need saving from Khlojobs grasp’s
---

In all honesty I’d be gone, I’d never let my sons grow up to watch their dad repeatedly humiliate me whilst it played out over the media. She’s a better woman then me because I’d of took him for everything and walked
Honestly id have gone after the Laura tit in the car but certainly after he had a kid with someone. No way would I want my daughter to think it’s acceptable to be treated like that. I wouldn’t care about who ‘won’ he’s not a prize let her have him who cares. Kyle is the real winner he’s had his cake eaten it several times and still got his family who deserve better.
---
This situation (from what we know) - my childhood sweetheart, the father to my kids, decent dad, decent bloke but thinks with his d#ck. I’d probably stay, but definitely on my own terms (including shutting that two time purchase up) - and depending how good the D is 😂
Sent from my iJhone
Could be the best d in the world but his is community dirty dick 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Scrabbling to catch up.
Not me looking up list of England right backs in the squad cos she is gonna cause maaayhem at the Euros. Full on psychopath, it has crossed into mental health issues long since. She is actively trying to wreck England’s chances by KW being so distracted and stressed. Never seen anyone as determined or relentless in my life. She went with a married man and is acting like the wronged wife. Genuinely scary tit.

Reactions: 22
Scrabbling to catch up.
Not me looking up list of England right backs in the squad cos she is gonna cause maaayhem at the Euros. Full on psychopath, it has crossed into mental health issues long since. She is actively trying to wreck England’s chances by KW being so distracted and stressed. Never seen anyone as determined or relentless in my life. She went with a married man and is acting like the wronged wife. Genuinely scary tit.
Girl is thriving on the back of Baby Reindeer
#nopublicityisbadpublicity

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Genuine question gals….

If you were Annie and this was your situ, what would you do? Honestly…
I’d get a restraining order to protect myself and kids. Would make Kyle sell Loz’s house and get her something smaller and cut her money to the bare minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s a good thing that this thread has plenty of evidence of them. There should be a separate wiki for EVIDENCE for easy review for any court cases 😂
I would happily offer my services for free to their legal team. ;)
But I'm betting they have been gathering intel for a long time online and real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If I were in Annie’s situation I would stay married to Kyle until the kids were adults - just so they had stability. I would sacrifice my own happiness for my kids. Going off Kyle’s track record (that we know about) I wouldn’t cope knowing he could be introducing multiple women in to the kids lives. I also would worry that Kyle could go off the rails and lose it all, therefore impacting the kids and their future.
I wouldn’t want a hopeless bleep like Lauryn to feel smug and feeling like she’s won by splitting up my family.
I suspect this is probably something Colleen Rooney is doing too.

I think Annie is putting her kids first and this is the best situation for them all right now. I think things would be a lot different if R#4 wasn’t in the equation but I think they’re making the best of an awful difficult situation.

I would also be forcing Kyle to go back to court and give Lauryn the bare minimum in order to stay with him for the sake of the kids. Just me though. J

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.