Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Determination will be her downfall 🤡

I’ve never known a mother try force contact with a father,
especially when that father point blank refuses to acknowledge the child/ren. It’s not normal she is openly admitting she will be stalking her children’s father this summer, so they can see their “Daddy” playing for the three Lions. But why? Why do they need to witness this in person? Why does Diego even know about the Euro’s it’s all stuff she is putting in that poor boys head! 😣

Anyone with a bilingual 4 year old that Knose so much about football fixtures, along with dates/times & locations? Before long she will have him placing bets & paying for a Sky Sports Subscription, embarrassing 🙈
When will it end 😭

IMG_3684.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Does this dizzy witch not realise that A&K could get 50/50 custody of those kids if they really wanted to, they have access to the best lawyers in the country money is no object. If that happened lauryns payments would drop and her kids would then be around annie whether she likes it or not. Id just shut up now because if I were Annie that’s what I’d be doing knowing it’s the number 1 way to get at lauryn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Shes not quick to call this article fake news is she. Hope annies team fire back and call it false. How would she know what annies said. Even if kyle told her that it was probably only to cover up his own wrongdoings!

Reactions: 25
Thread Suggestion

Martha with her burner phone trying to be an Annie clone but instead looks like a hooker, bitter and alone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It's really sad that this is all playing out in public and Lauren has made sure its public. This could all have been handled privately

Reactions: 34
Shes a proper bitter witch isn’t she. She doesn’t care about the relationship she wants the fuckin life style

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The 2 companies mentioned in the article are based in Cambridgeshire and Lauryn doesn’t even follow them both have less than 1k followers obviously done it free for the exposure
It’ll backfire on them, I know I wouldn’t want to use a company that supports a homewrecking slag. I’m sure other people would avoid them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

especially when that father point blank refuses to acknowledge the child/ren. It’s not normal she is openly admitting she will be stalking her children’s father this summer, so they can see their “Daddy” playing for the three Lions. But why? Why do they need to witness this in person? Why does Diego even know about the Euro’s it’s all stuff she is putting in that poor boys head! 😣

Anyone with a bilingual 4 year old that Knose so much about football fixtures, along with dates/times & locations? Before long she will have him placing bets & paying for a Sky Sports Subscription, embarrassing 🙈
When will it end 😭

View attachment 2899373
Diego 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Considering she made a huge hoo haa about the sprogs seeing what Kyle said about them when they’re older, she’s not really helping is she? Poor kids are gonna be mortified when they see all these articles

Reactions: 23

When will it end 😭

View attachment 2899373
It really is starting to get worrying and I’m unsure what is taking so long unless the walkers don’t want an order against her .
i can’t understand why it’s taking this long to at least have police involved for harassing stalking and slandering the walkers on a daily .

All my friends who have children with an uninvolved father have never acted this way in fact it’s the very opposit they don’t want anything to do with them and don’t speak about them …. Yet lauryn is forcing contact again WTF

• Heart
Reactions: 25

When will it end 😭

View attachment 2899373
& the fact she even uses the term “daddy”! That’s the term for a loving involved father, not one who near collapsed with devastation at finding out you were pregnant!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
so a source = lauryn, she is that delusional she thinks he is really not seeing the kids due to Annie, and that he’s passing round messages to say he regrets what he said etc, she’s an absolute fantasist and this is purely to try and hurt Annie and make her doubt Kyle.

sad as it is he doesn’t wanna know the two konks Lauryn you need to bleeping move on 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine selling your kids bday pics to the press, forcing them on the dad that doesn’t want them due to your behaviour. Does she think he won’t ignore her in public sitting in the stands there’s your dad with his other kids she’s evil.
She’s really destroying them

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Grant there is still time to run from this embarrassing family!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sick of her tit, rinse and repeat , stop selling stories to the press, go and meet a fella, go out on the piss with someone , stop using your children as ammunition to communicate your own bitterness and inner wounded child .
loser
🐷
J

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.