Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it been a month already

I worked out they went for 3 weeks 2 days .. why couldn’t they just say that Instead of bragging we going for a month!
She’s joining a gym? I guess those bikes and all the get fit for Orlando didn’t work out considering she looks like vince Neil from motley Crue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has it been a month already

I worked out they went for 3 weeks 2 days .. why couldn’t they just say that Instead of bragging we going for a month!
She is not wrong what she is saying. I don’t understand why he commented on her fb are they not in the same room 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
It’s bought. BOUGHT. Not “brought” as in the past tense of bring.

Okay it’s not only these two who spell this word incorrectly - I’ve seen others do it - but it proper bugs me when I see Del or BinkyBonk consistently spell like 5 year olds.
I thought the breadsticks at Olive Garden were free… how can someone recommend something that’s free for the table?!

Bet the next post is going to be thanking Olive Garden for the free breadsticks they kindly gifted them when the waitress saw his sunflower lanyard/bracelets/hat/t shirt/underwear/face paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Inspired by Del & Jen giving out wristbands to those who don't need them ... anyone one want one of these ... they have a little growing to do but I can supply dark glasses as well if needed when they are old enough to pass for proper guide dogs :)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
he is relentless and continues to make his suggestive hints to get freebies or upgrades. all this status is about is him getting more .#VirginAtlantic, (give me an upgrade) #imdisabled (I pretend so I can get noticed) #benice (give me free stuff)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
“Bink Bink, fetch my teddy out of my luggage! I see a great photo opportunity here”

I am surprised he is not thanking the air port for opening up a special lane just for him and all his sunflowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did he really need to go through this lane? Really though? Nice way to jump the security queues, hey Del?
Screenshot_20220523-102307_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Another freebie !
This really begs the question.....why?

I would assume he chatted to the poor lady, bored her to tears with his sob story with a few embellishments and she gave them that so they'd duck off

Reactions: 1