Gender Discussion #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off-topic, but it occurred to me that had he been a woman giving birth, there's no way in hell he would have been allowed to wear all of that make up and the nail varnish/ false nails.

Often changes in skin tone or nail colour are the first indication that there may be something wrong (eg haemorrhage) , either during the birth or in theatre if the mother has to have a section. Medical professionals need to be able to observe these changes.

So much for the "authentic birth experience".

Edit for spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Not sure if it's been posted but I've just read an article on Gemma Collins, she says she had an abortion when her doctor told her that the baby was intersex (DSD? Sorry if I've used wrong names).
Is that really a reason for aborting a baby, just wondered what your thoughts were as I was under the impression that people can still have a normal life even so.
Yes we intersex people do have absolutely "normal" and happy lives. But people do abort babies over intersex diagnoses, just like they do for other "medical reasons". I don't know who Gemma is, although reactions here suggest she's an attention seeker, but lots of doctors know nothing about intersex variations and I can absolutely imagine one telling her she'll have a "freak of nature h-word" and a mother feeling like the baby will never have a happy life so abortion is kinder.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
TOPs for Turners and Kleinfelters are common. Especially Turners, these babies can be so unwell in utero.

Reactions: 1
If Gemma was told her baby had an intersex condition from a scan then that means something was visible so I presume both testes and ovaries.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
In the many unsupportive comments it said that it was one of the men's sister that gave birth to the twins. By the looks of things it's all purely for money, certainly no one is giving a thought to those two babies. And judging by the amount of plastic surgery the two blokes have had I suspect the babies will come secondary to their immense vanity.
---

Well I don't know an awful lot about Gemma Collins but from some of the replies on here it sounds like she's perhaps a bit of an attention seeker (maybe that's putting it mildly!) but I just thought it strange.
Theyll give up for adoption in a few years time once they aren't small & cute anymore & probably go for another, as its all for show & fashion & instalikes etc . Absolutely cuntish.......

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Theyll give up for adoption in a few years time once they aren't small & cute anymore & probably go for another, as its all for show & fashion & instalikes etc . Absolutely cuntish.......
That went through my mind, too. How long will these men want these babies when the "cute" stage is gone? Or when the babies reach the "terrible twos" and start throwing tantrums? Or if they grow into children who aren't photogenic? Or if they turn out to have some type of developmental disorder, physical or intellectual?

These are children FFS!

It's bad enough to treat dogs like accessories - to do it to helpless, vulnerable babies is immoral in the extreme.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
It's virtue signalling nonsense 🙄
---
That went through my mind, too. How long will these men want these babies when the "cute" stage is gone? Or when the babies reach the "terrible twos" and start throwing tantrums? Or if they grow into children who aren't photogenic? Or if they turn out to have some type of developmental disorder, physical or intellectual?

These are children FFS!

It's bad enough to treat dogs like accessories - to do it to helpless, vulnerable babies is immoral in the extreme.
It's abuse.

Reactions: 14
Just seen

Reactions: 6
I've been watching some of this lady's YouTube videos & has lots of interesting perspectives. She's a detransitioner. This one below is particularly interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well isn’t this a pleasant surprise. The NHS not only using the dreaded W word but also not adding any nonsense with it.

IMG_7406.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’m still on the mailing list for the primary school my kids went to so get copies of the weekly newsletter. Here is this week’s book recommendation for 6-7 year olds:
1715363913351.png

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I haven't kept up with this thread so apologies if it's already been posted, but how do you comfort someone who is shaking and sobbing after being misgendered? Give them a hug and say...

They're their 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.