Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone kept up with the 5 thousand marathon posts? You’d think she’d want to cross the marathon finish line with Jake but no, bolts off on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone kept up with the 5 thousand marathon posts? You’d think she’d want to cross the marathon finish line with Jake but no, bolts off on her own
I thought the same and you can bet your life that Jake had to slow himself down around the whole thing with her hobbling to keep up, to then dart off like that and make it all about her. She also said she’d shut up about it the other day and then proceeded to use it as a sales tactic for her over priced Tropic rubbish, absolutely no shame. Shane bangs on about the products making her look good but she legit looks early fourties already.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same and you can bet your life that Jake had to slow himself down around the whole thing with her hobbling to keep up, to then dart off like that and make it all about her. She also said she’d shut up about it the other day and then proceeded to use it as a sales tactic for her over priced Tropic rubbish, absolutely no shame. Shane bangs on about the products making her look good but she legit looks early fourties already.
yes exactly!!!! He definitely would have slowed right down for her. But hey, at that moment she felt like she could “fly” 😂😂 can’t imagine she’ll stop any time soon

Reactions: 2
The personalised marathon jumper for a child to wear most probably one time is honestly ridiculous. Tell me your life is all for show without telling me your life is all for show 🙄 She really is vacuous isn’t she.

Did anyone notice how Lauren didn’t go to Megan’s hen do? They’re not even following eachother.

Did anyone notice how Lauren didn’t go to Megan’s hen do? They’re not even following eachother.
It will be interesting to see if she’s at the Wedding, I wouldn’t want her anywhere near it!

I thought Megan looked lovely on her hen, she’s definitely the most likeable of the whole lot, plus anyone who chooses a rescue Dog over buying one gets my vote.

She always horns in the awful tropic ad whatever the situation is.

Reactions: 4
I could be wrong by this and happy to be corrected, I just find it a bit off that her daughter’s name is always put on things like she is there. So for the wedding, giving her a table place name. I know it’s not my place to tell anyone how to grieve but it feels like she’s not moving on with life. Her daughter will always live in her memory but at what point do the table places stop? I’ve never seen this before for a baby who was stillborn.

Reactions: 8
The wedding outfits, I can’t deal 😆 Why do they all look so scruffy? Gemma once again in an ill fitting dress that looked like a sack of spuds, and a pony tail? For a Wedding!

Lauren’s dress needed to see an iron, the creases were unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The wedding outfits, I can’t deal 😆 Why do they all look so scruffy? Gemma once again in an ill fitting dress that looked like a sack of spuds, and a pony tail? For a Wedding!

Lauren’s dress needed to see an iron, the creases were unreal.
Hahahahaha they all look like tit Lauren looks as big as she always has and who wears black to a wedding 😳 the place she got married is actually a really lovely place, they all look like commoners!

Hahahahaha they all look like tit Lauren looks as big as she always has and who wears black to a wedding 😳 the place she got married is actually a really lovely place, they all look like commoners!
Did Gemma wear trousers under that dress?? I’m so confused.
Again they show that class can’t be bought with money… trashy fashion sense the lot of them

Again they show that class can’t be bought with money… trashy fashion sense the lot of them
I’m not 100% sure it does look like it though! I bet they really stood out at that venue

Reactions: 1
I’ve just looked back and what the hell??? Looks like leggings under Cinderella’s rags. And the tacky white shoes!

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely been reading on here 😂
Despise Lauren but at least she made the effort to have her hair and make up done..

• Haha